A

Astronica

Sep 17, 2023
I am so ready to end it. I found out I'm autistic, which makes sense for my lack of ability to communicate with other people effectively. With my issues, I am finding it hard to hold a job. I am tired of being a burden and I Just want out of here as quickly and as painlessly as possible. I have to wait a bit until I move out of the family home, but I am biding my time until then. There's so much that's gone on in my life. I don't really know what all to say in a post.

• Hugs
Reactions: Whoa Whoa Yeah Yeah, Blue Elephant, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, it's certainly understandable feeling so tired of suffering in this existence.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Astronica and username8888
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I am so ready to end it. I found out I'm autistic, which makes sense for my lack of ability to communicate with other people effectively. With my issues, I am finding it hard to hold a job. I am tired of being a burden and I Just want out of here as quickly and as painlessly as possible. I have to wait a bit until I move out of the family home, but I am biding my time until then. There's so much that's gone on in my life. I don't really know what all to say in a post.
Everytime I get anxious I try to eat only lentils and water as much as I can. I avoid junk food. That makes me calm. It is what works for me.

A

Astronica

Sep 17, 2023
Thank you for the tips. I barely eat as it is))

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I have aspergers and have difficulty communicating with people too, it causes too many problems and I tend to socially isolate because of it . People don't understand it and think I'm weird.
I hope you find peace when the time comes., I'll be gone soon too.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Astronica and Blue Elephant
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
@Astronica That's alright. You can say anything that you want in a post. We're here and we don't judge. At least we try. : )

How are you autistic? You say that you have communication problems?

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
A

Astronica

Sep 17, 2023
Yes, I just recently learned.

• Hugs
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
Well I don't think being autistic is necessarily a bad thing, it's considered a .. handicap by normies but this only is according to their definitions and most of their world is made up. They have many many flaws too and I think theirs are real.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't autistic people defficient in something but highly efficient in something else?

And when you think about it .. aren't most people like that? Good at something and bad at something else?

A

Astronica

Sep 17, 2023
Lol I don't see anything I'm "efficient" in, but I might just not see it. Generally yes, autistic people have specialized interests.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
Lol I don't see anything I'm "efficient" in, but I might just not see it. Generally yes, autistic people have specialized interests.
I think so too. I think you don't see it yet, sometimes it takes time to discover your interests. : )