W

Whenhopelostmemory

Jun 25, 2020
I was already suicidal for years for no reason and now it just got worse...I got out of college in 2019...I had this friend in my second year who I thought was a good person but wasn't...him and I were "best friends" atleast that's wat I thought and at one point he asked me to send him a topless picture(at the time I had gender dysphoria).he said if I was indeed trans then I have nothing to worry about and said that sending him such a pic would validate the fact that I trust him..he said he would delete it..the young idiot ibwas back then...i sent it...(this happened in 2016).. and now yesterday one of my real good Friends called me and said that the same pic is now being circulated everywhere. He said almost 75% of the batch has seen it and God knows how many more have seen it..I just feel like a piece of shit...for being so naive...so ignorant....I'm a person who believes everything we face is a result of our actions...so all this has happened because of me and only me...I just don't want to live anymore..not because of this...I just don't wanna live anyway

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Stargazer100, FriendofDeath, Sinai Silence and 3 others
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
I advise you to not be ashamed of other people's wrong doing. The person that did this to you should be ashamed for abusing his relationship and trust with you.
Reminds me of when a rapist rapes a woman (or man) and then the victim of the heinous act feels guilty, dirty and full of shame.

Sorry to hear this and that this happened to you.The internet has long since become its own cruel jungle with vicious sociopaths galore and amok on the internet!

• Love
Reactions: anthos pal, FriendofDeath, Whenhopelostmemory and 3 others
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
U did absolutely nothing wrong, honey..U trusted a "friend". He violated ur trust. He's an ASSHOLE..Periodt.

This pic may circulate for a few, then these ppl will move on to something else...

**If anyone calls u on it, just tell them, " Yeah, that's me. NEXT!"..Tell them u can send more too, if they like!! Or, "That was years ago! U should see me now!" lol♡♡♡

I have learned over the years how to remove the "bullets" from ppl's weapons against me..Then they have nothing to "shoot" u with. Even if it means standing strong against them, then going alone in your corner to cry...Whatever it takes, NEVER let them see that they r getting to u..They eventually retreat cuz they r not getting their desired reaction.. It's not "fun" for them. U have stripped them of their "power" over u...

So sorry ur going thru this..Here for u ♡♡♡

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath, Whenhopelostmemory, clocktower and 4 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I certainly agree with Zhont on this.... Shame on the punk ass Bitch that did that , Not you. You placed an Ultimate trust in him and he betrayed that... Fckk that dude.

Sorry you are having to deal with all of this, it's a lot to take on I'm sure. I Believe you can rise above this and be the Better person. Stay strong, you got this. ❤ Take care of yourself, you're Worth it .

• Love
Reactions: Whenhopelostmemory, Zhontafly, Isadeth and 1 other person
W

Whenhopelostmemory

Jun 25, 2020
Thanks guys...really....I hope I don't kill myself for the wrong reason..thank you..really feels good to have someone in the world to talk about hard Stuff
I just learned that he has done the same to many girls.....which got me thinking..maybe my death would actually shed light on him.... Maybe he ll understand that what he does for fun could really scar someone for life..my death would tell hom how serious this is and make him stop this once and for all... I hope he becomes a better man after I go.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: anthos pal, Zhontafly and Lostandfound7
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Thats such an awful thing for someone you considered your best friend to do.

He's an asshole plain and simple, you deserve much better friends than him. You're not responsible for his betrayal, you trusted him and he went behind your back.

I hope you can forgive yourself, people can be so heartless, its not your fault. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Whenhopelostmemory