Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Life is just a very lonely disappointment. I might just be to fucked up at this point to make anything with anybody work. my family hates me and the more I'm around ppl the more lonely I feel. I'm sick of being the biggest fuck up there is. Im 25 and I have accomplished NOTHING. Im so ashamed when I talk to others about anything concerning the way I live. I will hang myself full suspension tomorrow and I prey to God it will work because I need it to be over!! Goodbye and sorry for my stupid posts if anybody read them.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kassender, k3v3r, shelledone and 14 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry about whatever has led you to feel this way, @Phil122. I wish the world were kinder, and I hope whatever choices you make have the best possible outcomes for you. Journey well

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, AnnaJaspers, pole and 3 others
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Failed again. Went to ICU overnight. Now back in psych ward. :(

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: k3v3r, Beautifulletdown, CURSED again and 3 others
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Try jumping off more than 30 meters.
Sadly I don't have a spot for jumping nor the balls. I'm locked up for a while now anyways

• Aww..
Reactions: Beautifulletdown, Baskol1 and DyslexicForeigner
CURSED again

CURSED again

please help
Aug 15, 2019
Take care @Phil122 - i'm glad you at least have internet - here in florida i was not allowed that - try hard to just get through it ASAP. Psych ward is main reason i'm scared to try again since i don't have a foolproof method like N or gun. I hope your stay is short.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Beautifulletdown and Ramirez
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Life is just a very lonely disappointment. I might just be to fucked up at this point to make anything with anybody work. my family hates me and the more I'm around ppl the more lonely I feel. I'm sick of being the biggest fuck up there is. Im 25 and I have accomplished NOTHING. Im so ashamed when I talk to others about anything concerning the way I live. I will hang myself full suspension tomorrow and I prey to God it will work because I need it to be over!! Goodbye and sorry for my stupid posts if anybody read them.
Don't prey to god, ain't none, doesn't give you any comfort. Just one thing, do it or don't do it. And that is it. By the way, there is no such thing as a stupid post, only the replies can get stupid.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Thorn, Beautifulletdown and 1 other person
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Take care @Phil122 - i'm glad you at least have internet - here in florida i was not allowed that - try hard to just get through it ASAP. Psych ward is main reason i'm scared to try again since i don't have a foolproof method like N or gun. I hope your stay is short.
Thank you. I have been here over 1 month tho. I was admitted after my first attempted. After a week I was moved to an more open ward for therapy where I could go outside and such. Now I'm back locked up so they gonna keep me a little longer than usual I think.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoDream
LexyCnthnt

LexyCnthnt

Aug 15, 2019
I'm sorry it didn't work out. Don't feel ashamed. I hope your psych ward stay is short and you get time to deeply breathe.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Ramirez and JimFord99
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Don't prey to god, ain't none, doesn't give you any comfort. Just one thing, do it or don't do it. And that is it. By the way, there is no such thing as a stupid post, only the replies can get stupid.
I really tried. But it was semi partial. I tested it it worked. I got dizzy and blurry vision real fast. But I wanted to get really drunk first. So I took Ativan and drank a whole bottle of vodka and waited a little. And then it didn't work couldn't pass out. So I texted my friend 'fucking hanging won't work' and that's all I remember.

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
I'm sorry it didn't work out. Don't feel ashamed. I hope your psych ward stay is short and you get time to deeply breathe.
Yep, nobody should feel ashamed for anything, never, ever!

Reactions: Ramirez
CURSED again

CURSED again

please help
Aug 15, 2019
so you were in there when you recently tried? wow

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
I really tried. But it was semi partial. I tested it it worked. I got dizzy and blurry vision real fast. But I wanted to get really drunk first. So I took Ativan and drank a whole bottle of vodka and waited a little. And then it didn't work couldn't pass out. So I texted my friend 'fucking hanging won't work' and that's all I remember.
Hmm, maybe the alcohol intervened. I read about this on the net a while ago. Some lethal doses won't work in combination with alcohol. Vodka, it is said, makes the Russians live forever. Don't know wether this is true or false.

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Hmm, maybe the alcohol intervened. I read about this on the net a while ago. Some lethal doses won't work in combination with alcohol. Vodka, it is said, makes the Russians live forever. Don't know wether this is true or false.
Yes It would have worked without it. I could have tried multiple times or switched to full hanging. But I needed to override stupid SI.

Reactions: GinaIsReady
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
That's what I thought, Phil122. You see, I gather all info I can get not to make the same mistakes. My exit will have to be a 100% hit. So, yes, I am learning from other's mistakes.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Ramirez
CURSED again

CURSED again

please help
Aug 15, 2019
Yes but I was outside. I told them I was gonna get some things from my apartment and come back
Incredible. It is so different over there than here. Here i was treated like some scum criminal. Florida is horrible. Just play their games so you can get out soon.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Incredible. It is so different over there than here. Here i was treated like some scum criminal. Florida is horrible. Just play their games so you can get out soon.
I will. Sorry for your bad expierinces.
Also I just wanted to say getting too drunk/high on benzos sucks. Even tho everything was set up and I only needed to drop my weight I fucked it and aborted and was to drunk to try again. I thought the benzos alc combo might do the rest if the rope looses again like it happened last month. But it was just a dumb idea.

Last edited:
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Frankly, initially I had sort f the same plan or idea, but looking deeper into it I decided against it. I find it is always worth doing some home work first to get a plan going.

k3v3r

k3v3r

Apr 25, 2019
I'm so sorrry you ended up in the psych ward... Do everything they ask you to and you'll get discharged sooner.

*hugs*

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Ramirez