penginwrist

penginwrist

Don't look at me that way, mama.
Jul 25, 2024
I'm such a pushover. All I do is try to help people be happy and cheer them up, but I always switch personalities around every single person. I can't even tell who I am. I just want my friends to be happy but it's killing me. I plan to CTB on January or March. I'm gonna feel horrible doing it though, I hate my life but I love my mother, friends and my cats, But everything else other than that sucks. I want my pain to stop though, it's so tiring to even walk or talk. I just want to rest forever without pain or being forced to do something. It doesn't help that I'm extremely unattractive, big button nose, big eyes with bad vision, gross eyebrows, ugly mouth, bad hair. I cant look at myself in the mirror without feeling horrible. I just want to be at peace. :-(. I'm.not talented

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Grimpoteuthis, b9km5, Imagined_Euphoria and 6 others
DrearyAsh348

DrearyAsh348

May 8, 2023
I'm so sorry you're in such pain, you sound like a very caring person. Lots of hugs <3

• Hugs
Reactions: penginwrist and CTB Dream
Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
I have no desire left to go around and cheer them up, every time I tried to spread happiness I was rewarded with anger or sadness from those around me, even family. Some people want to be angry 24/7.

Reactions: DrearyAsh348
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
That must be frustrating to not be comfortable with who you are. I hope you find peace and a better situation.

Reactions: penginwrist and DrearyAsh348