PandaBe

PandaBe

Sep 25, 2023
I'm done with life I have no one left all of my friends are gone my best friend hates me and ive tried to kill myself so many times and nothing has worked my parents don't care about me but they're also super strict and I'm a stranger in my own body I hate myself and I cut every day. i want to die cause i know it'll be better for everyone I'll be happy they'll be happy it's a win win. People keep telling me don't die but it's not like they're trying to stop me. i know deep in their hearts they'd rather me be dead. I know my family doesn't believe I'm depressed cause I do all of my chores and school work and I exercise etc but just because on the outside I'm fine doesn't mean Im fine on the inside. I'm done with all of this I have no one I go to a theater every week realizing I have no actual friends anymore all of them are gone and the ones I think I still have don't respond so I've lost them to. I want to help them but they won't let me in and I'm drowning and no one cares and I've lost all hope of getting better

• Hugs
Reactions: pole and SVEN