Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I'm done with endeavor to meet people.

I've been trying to meet like-minded people since the hs and all that happened is backstabbing, treachery, shunned, outcast... and it's all based on looks which puts me at the corner of the game as a disabled person.
Because of the dreadful personal situation, disability hurdles, there seems to be a gloomy flow of energy to bump only disgusting people who are the opposite of what I'd like to meet.

I know there are nice people out there, somewhere... but my whole road has been about shitty people, i'm no longer interested.
People is disgusting, things you have told they can use it against you, they ignore you, they mistreat you, they make you feel low.

Thinking out loud I'd like to meet a divergent girl💕 wouldn't need anything else.

I want to join the other side 💫

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ryo the frog, CTB Dream, Hollowillow and 14 others
DrekSS

DrekSS

"I rather die than live under your control"
Sep 3, 2022
We are all the same. It is hard to find someone with a great value, but when you get to meet your real friends, please, do not become what you hate. Because chances it will take a time to find someone like that again.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
We all look the same under all this meat. I mean we are all skeletons after all. How can we be good looking skeletons lol
Yeah, fuck people!

• Hugs
Reactions: ryo the frog and CTB Dream
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
People are the source of all problems, fuck them.

• Love
Reactions: ryo the frog, CTB Dream, OpheliasFlowers and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People can certainly be very cruel. It's always better to be alone as many people can just make things worse when we are already suffering enough. Often the way that people behave just makes me want to leave this world even more.

• Love
Reactions: ryo the frog, CTB Dream and Zegers
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
People really are truly disgusting and alot of it is about looks but not all. I went from being awkward and bullied to being "popular" after my physical glow up and started getting lot's of attention but that doesn't change the nature of how disgusting people are. it only further proves it. Even with "good looks" people will find a way to deceive you in any way because you are a nice person. I stay away from humans as much as I can now.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ryo the frog, CTB Dream, Hollowillow and 1 other person
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
People really are truly disgusting and alot of it is about looks but not all. I went from being awkward and bullied to being "popular" after my physical glow up and started getting lot's of attention but that doesn't change the nature of how disgusting people are. it only further proves it. Even with "good looks" people will find a way to deceive you in any way because you are a nice person. I stay away from humans as much as I can now.
Yup being 'attractive' often ends up by 'attracting' horrible people. It's part of why I'm so much happier as a 60 year old than I was at 30.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Obliviate, ryo the frog, CTB Dream and 2 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I'm done with endeavor to meet people.

I've been trying to meet like-minded people since the hs and all that happened is backstabbing, treachery, shunned, outcast... and it's all based on looks which puts me at the corner of the game as a disabled person.
Because of the dreadful personal situation, disability hurdles, there seems to be a gloomy flow of energy to bump only disgusting people who are the opposite of what I'd like to meet.

I know there are nice people out there, somewhere... but my whole road has been about shitty people, i'm no longer interested.
People is disgusting, things you have told they can use it against you, they ignore you, they mistreat you, they make you feel low.

Thinking out loud I'd like to meet a divergent girl💕 wouldn't need anything else.

I want to join the other side 💫
You ARE NOT ALONE! In my case I'm at T- 3 weeks and counting down to my launch window! :)

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I'm a lonely misanthrope. We have sort of clubs or daycare for mentally troubled people... But even those pressure to be positive. Drugged into oblivion to achieve happiness. I just want to be real!

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, ryo the frog and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
People same this alway problem body brain limit one time bad person maybe overcome lifetime impossible nothing do all time bad person body brain not handles anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath