• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I feel I've done and seen what I'm capable of and actually want to do. I'm just bored now. What logic is there behind me still being here? How does this make sense?

Everything is two-dimensional. Nothing retains interest, nothing is perfect, nothing feels truly good. It's all fluff.

Every single conversation I have is either an attempt at stimulation or a necessary step towards blowing my fucking brains out. And the stimulation isn't working. Like- Jesus Christ. How am I this bored? Did I fry my dopamine receptors somehow?

When I really think about it I have no real connection to anyone or anything. Even my own body. The part of me that speaks, the shell, the human mask- people like that ok. But the actual core of me is completely invisible. Even here, I'm wearing a suit to make myself palatable and understandable. And the only reason I can have anything resembling honest conversation is because I can divorce the text on the screen from the idea of fingers and faces on the other end.

I wrote it in another post- my brain is a hurricane. I hate the weekly, daily, hourly shifting of my whole mindset. I dislike the intricacy of thought and speech, the meandering pathways, the pitfalls. I want out, desperately. Freedom. I can imagine myself as a bird, flinging my wings side as the wind buffets me higher, tossed by the breeze over waving grass and water. I want that. Lightness, grace, effortless natural peace. I don't understand why I can't just go already.
On a tangent- I'm glad this place exists. I unfortunately don't feel any real connection or community here either but it's better than my thoughts just rattling around in my head all day

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, popcornheart, newlifeimmigration and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wanting peace from it all, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and sugarb