I

I'mdone77

Aug 27, 2023
I'm so sick of these cocksucking motherfuckers. Back stabbing, two-faced SOBS that act like they give a shit. I wish it was legal to slug these manipulative punks. I have anger issues and I'm more of an anger depressive than sad depressive. Gonna wait for my roommate to leave before turning on the hot shower and putting a bullet in my fucking skull. I'll answer some questions until he leaves. Fuck my blood is boiling.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
what happened? if you dont mind offering a little extra insight into why you think ctb is best for this. do you have a note/post mortem communication method?

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Im done with people too. Anyway, best wishes in whatever you do.

Reactions: I'mdone77
I

I'mdone77

Aug 27, 2023
what happened? if you dont mind offering a little extra insight into why you think ctb is best for this. do you have a note/post mortem communication method?
It's a combination of things building up over time but this main trigger is my therapist. She spent 45 fucking minutes of the hour together talking about her life. I'm sorry, I thought this was a therapy session? You know, FOR ME? I've been in therapy all my life on and off but holy fucking shit.
Anyways if you guys don't hear from me by tomorrow then assume I'm dead. Fuck

• Hugs
Reactions: ve.nin and hermestrimegistus
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
I'm so sick of these cocksucking motherfuckers. Back stabbing, two-faced SOBS that act like they give a shit. I wish it was legal to slug these manipulative punks. I have anger issues and I'm more of an anger depressive than sad depressive. Gonna wait for my roommate to leave before turning on the hot shower and putting a bullet in my fucking skull. I'll answer some questions until he leaves. Fuck my blood is boiling.
I really hope that you sit with yourself and exhaust all the available solutions and options. If your answer is yes, you have done everything and there are no solutions, then do what you see fit.
It's a combination of things building up over time but this main trigger is my therapist. She spent 45 fucking minutes of the hour together talking about her life. I'm sorry, I thought this was a therapy session? You know, FOR ME? I've been in therapy all my life on and off but holy fucking shit.
Anyways if you guys don't hear from me by tomorrow then assume I'm dead. Fuck
I have said before and I will say again, the psychiatrist is not Jesus Christ the Savior. He is a simple human being who does some directives and writes medications and nothing more. Do not exaggerate his status. Sit with yourself and write down your available options and solutions and exhaust them. If there is no hope at all, do what you see fit

Reactions: Tesha, hermestrimegistus and chuerdhmproton
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
oh dear :/ thats not a good session. if you dont ctb, it may help to be direct in telling them you felt the session was hijacked from you. people often let therapists lead out of anxiety or lack of knowing what to say, expecting them to know more than they possibly can, and it can be construed by therapists as either necessary or more productive to take more control than the patient needs (im not saying this is you, im just spitballing. im truly sorry this happened to make you feel this way). often times hyperbole and anecdotes are useful tools for them. since this doesnt seem to be the case for you, you can speak up for yourself without using angry words or even emotion. write a letter stating your feelings on the matter and hand it to them. it gives you time to voice everything you need without having to memorize a speech. any professional will understand and adjust. i hope you get a peaceful outcome to this day šŸ–¤

Reactions: hermestrimegistus
Dr. Henjin

Dr. Henjin

Sep 23, 2023
That sounds terrible. What a therapist. Best of luck to you friend and I hope you find peace. I wish I had a gun myself but it's insanely hard to get one in CA.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
That sounds terrible. What a therapist. Best of luck to you friend and I hope you find peace. I wish I had a gun myself but it's insanely hard to get one in CA.
lol go to literally anywhere inland and ask a crazy hillperson/prepper. or tj right over the border

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

Localized

Localized

Sep 22, 2023
Dont make permanent decisions off of short term anger, STRONGLY reconsider because you might regret

loterius

loterius

Sep 21, 2023
Doing it without traces. I just think about doing it like you normally should. including possible victims.
doING IT THREAT ENEMY WITH REAL OPPPOSITE FLAVOUR,