C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
I am a small weak, deformed loser without any skills, and im so sick of trying to fight that, im so sick of this self improvement thing, im so sick of trying to learn, trying to improve my life when its like literally everything is against me, everything is so much harder for me than it is for normal people, it would take me years to maybe be even slight below average in any area of life, i dont fucking want to work so hard to MAYBE one day be barely average, when things are so hard its a sign that maybe its not supposed to be, im not supposed to exist

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, pthnrdnojvsc, jenny6391bubbles and 11 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yep, I'm in the same spot. Comparisons don't make logical sense but tbh they, in combination with tfw no gf (also nonsensical) and possible tech dystopias, are the only things that really make me want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame
C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
Yep, I'm in the same spot. Comparisons don't make logical sense but tbh they, in combination with tfw no gf (also nonsensical) and possible tech dystopias, are the only things that really make me want to die.
I cant enjoy so ther ejust no point in this shit, no point in living just to work

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I cant enjoy so ther ejust no point in this shit, no point in living just to work
Wow, we are very similar. A wise poster once said that anhedonia has to be fought with some kind of obsession, I've never found anything to be obsessed about but maybe it turns out you're one of those math guys or astronomy guys or something. Guess we can try out more things and hope to get stuck on something. I guess I'm almost obsessed about deadlifting, it's the only thing that I like and can make me less suicidal at this point. I believe I've figured out the correct form now since I never get any strange sensations in my back when deadlifting.

We either work for the effect of the work, the pride in the work, some people actually like the work itself. Or we work to get cash to buy and do things. For anhedonics it makes sense to choose a profession that has some amount of pride in it and is needed, rather than going for the money. Unless there is some reason for the money like giving it away to family or buying expensive treatments, idk.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and Passersby

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
For anhedonics it makes sense to choose a profession that has some amount of pride in it and is needed, rather than going for the money.

I have come to recruit yall into the Apocalypse Summoning Corps. You don't need to give consent. You were in the moment I laid eyes on you. Welcome. And you're welcome. We're expecting a lot from you.

Reactions: awfullife and GenesAndEnvironment
C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
Wow, we are very similar. A wise poster once said that anhedonia has to be fought with some kind of obsession, I've never found anything to be obsessed about but maybe it turns out you're one of those math guys or astronomy guys or something. Guess we can try out more things and hope to get stuck on something. I guess I'm almost obsessed about deadlifting, it's the only thing that I like and can make me less suicidal at this point. I believe I've figured out the correct form now since I never get any strange sensations in my back when deadlifting.

We either work for the effect of the work, the pride in the work, some people actually like the work itself. Or we work to get cash to buy and do things. For anhedonics it makes sense to choose a profession that has some amount of pride in it and is needed, rather than going for the money. Unless there is some reason for the money like giving it away to family or buying expensive treatments, idk.
I dont wanna try to to fix anything anymore i just wanna die

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ithappens and GenesAndEnvironment
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
This is really quite profound

And I like the coining of "adhedonics" - a new name for my tribe.

C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021

I dont even mean literal wage work, i mean like working to be better looking to try to enjoy life to try to get a gf to just get up

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I'm tired of fighting too, against both nature and nurture. I'm exhausted and it's basically the equivalent of punching and screaming at a brick wall. No one cares, no one hears, no one listens, no one sees 'me' or the insane amount of pain I am in, nor the years of tirelessly attempting to find a solution (or at least find some genuine understanding and acknowledgement from the people relative to me), no one is getting hurt but me, so what is the fucking point of it all?

Pointless suffering if you ask me, which just adds insult to injury.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I understand that feeling of not being supposed to exist. I don't understand why my parents wanted another child. I was really happy with not existing lol.

Reactions: LastFlowers