• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
There is no religion of suicide worship. :( I'm tempted to create my own religion/philosophy by writing such a sacred book. But after I CTB, people will just destroy the book. And I don't want to release such a sacred book to the world before I CTB because then I'd have billions of pro suffering people on my ass, accusing me of being the most evil person in human history. And that's BS I don't want to deal with before I CTB. Imagine being hated by billions of people. That would suck ass. And there won't be any temples or people to preach the word because all followers would CTB sooner or later so this religion/philosophy would die out anyway...

Last edited:
Reactions: ScorpiusDragon, Jean Améry and Faraway1990
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
It has been done before: by Hegesias of Cyrene if I remember correctly. He was prohibited from teaching by the government because his teachings persuaded too many to take their own lives. His book is lost to us. Cicero mentioned it was called 'death by starvation' or something to that extent.

Feel free to open a thread and publish parts you've written. I'd be interested to read it.

In this information age it's not that easy to destroy a book once it's been published on the net.

Reactions: Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
It has been done before: by Hegesias of Cyrene if I remember correctly. He was prohibited from teaching by the government because his teachings persuaded too many to take their own lives. His book is lost to us. Cicero mentioned it was called 'death by starvation' or something to that extent.

Feel free to open a thread and publish parts you've written. I'd be interested to read it.

In this information age it's not that easy to destroy a book once it's been published on the net.
Death from starvation sounds too hardcore. Suicide should simply be, leaving this world for another existence. Why crawl through glass to get there? If any text or book triggers billions of people, it would be removed from the internet. And if I publish anything like that, everyone who comes across this website will literally see me as someone like the main villain in the video below. And I need to be left in peace to work, make money, save money so I can CTB. I need to save like 3 or 4 or 5 grand. These pro suffering people see suicide as murder... Such a religion/philosophy would make me look like a priest of a pro murder cult or like one of those Aztec or Mayan priests who sacrificed thousands of humans. They would also destroy my legacy by making up all these lies about me after I CTB too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faraway1990
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I doubt any book can be so persuasive it will lead to billions or even millions of suicides. People generally aren't rational and usually motivated by their biology and selfish desires. Delusional as they may be. By society's standards calamities like extreme poverty, incurable mental illness or terminal physical illness only befall a minority. At least at any given time.

I am curious as to what you think would lead to a suicide-contagion.

Of course I don't know in what currency you calculate but why would you need thousands of bucks in order to CTB? What method do you have in mind?

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I doubt any book can be so persuasive it will lead to billions or even millions of suicides. People generally aren't rational and usually motivated by their biology and selfish desires. Delusional as they may be. By society's standards calamities like extreme poverty, incurable mental illness or terminal physical illness only befall a minority. At least at any given time.

I am curious as to what you think would lead to a suicide-contagion.
Oh I know most people would not take it seriously but it would still be considered one of the most evil books in human history written by one of the most evil people in human history, at least for as long as Christianity and Islam dominate the world. These religions will probably never go away or be reduced down to just a handful of cultists. Even though these religions are pro pain and suffering and result in a lot of evil acts being committed by people in this world. One of the greatest men in history, Aristotle wrote. "Bad men are full of repentance." This world would be 100000 times better off if LaVeyan Satanism became the #1 religion/philosophy. Most people don't realize LaVeyan Satanism would prevent a lot of evil from happening in this world.
Of course I don't know in what currency you calculate but why would you need thousands of bucks in order to CTB? What method do you have in mind?

I'm very picky and cautious when it comes to CTBing. And there are things I want to do before I CTB. You know, like a list of things to do so I can enjoy life again before I CTB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oblivion Lover