HoolioCoolio

HoolioCoolio

Stay in a strong place in your mind
Mar 4, 2020
I'm not me I'm an imposter I can't exactly control me I'm just watching. I have no sleep and atrophy of muscle. I can't even fight more it hurts. It's slow torture as too weak to just end it all. Nobody is really helping me even doctors who belittle me and my conditions like please i need help just help me do I have to cry to you? Ahh sorry for just going insane

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, K-O, itsamadworld and 6 others
taylor321

taylor321

Mar 1, 2020
I'm sorry doctors didn't take u seriously, so many people have died because doctors have ignored their pain. People love to preach about how we all need to be "nicer to one another" and don't even take their own advice. You deserve better, you shouldn't of had to be pushed to this point :heart: Its really scary to feel like ur losing ur mind, most people will never understand that.

• Love
Reactions: HoolioCoolio, Lost in a Dream, TAW122 and 4 others
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
It appears funny. Every time I claim to be losing my mind, people say I'm fine. Every time I say I'm fine, people seem to think I'm losing my mind.

Sorry you're not getting the help you need. Unfortunately, sometimes you only seem to get help when you're over the edge

• Love
Reactions: HoolioCoolio, Lost in a Dream, KibblesNBits and 2 others
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
It appears funny. Every time I claim to be losing my mind, people say I'm fine. Every time I say I'm fine, people seem to think I'm losing my mind.

Sorry you're not getting the help you need. Unfortunately, sometimes you only seem to get help when you're over the edge

People are stupid. I told them I was losing my mind and they said ,
"People who are losing their minds don't know they're losing their minds"
WTF

• Love
Reactions: HoolioCoolio and SpottedPanda
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018

Yeah I think most humans don't know nor give a shit (even when they claim they do) when someone else is suffering and they really only do something about it when it's too late (someone taking a drastic measure or doing something extreme). By then, even those people just act like it's nothing and quickly forget as well.

• Love
Reactions: HoolioCoolio