Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
I want to end it soon. Life's getting too out of hand. I have decided on either hanging (full or half, whichever works) or jumping from a high building.
In the case of hanging, I could go and do it in the place I live in because there are some places I can tie the rope from (stairs railing, metal hooks, trees) the problem is that home's never alone and I also find it unethical to have these people find me (we're not related and I'm just freeloading them, I wouldn't want to bother them even more). If not I could simply go to some park that's private enough (hard to find) and find a tree that's low enough for me to reach it and tie the rope properly. I'm a 5'0 female so this will probably be hard. I'd also have to do it at night and creeps hang in parks where I live when it gets dark so I'm indecisive. Don't want to get harrased or raped when I'm just trying to die.
The second option is tricky because I only have three options: a shopping mall or my college campus. Tall buildings here are privately owned and I live in a two storey house. Also, even the shopping malls are very short in height. Most have only 5 storeys. Now with my college campus, a safest bet, I'd need to make a proper outline of the building, and figure out how to make it to the roof without being caught. The storeys are very tall in said building, about 3 meters each. So I do think jumping from there would be lethal. I would also need to look out for any walkers so I don't crush someone to death. In resume, it's just overly complicated and I'm frustrated. I want to die once for all effectively, I'm tired of failing.
//vent finished.

Reactions: Dumbass and Dead_Inside
V

Volomori83

Haunted by the ghosts of the past
Jul 9, 2018
Hi,

I'm sorry that you've reached this decision but given you seem determined to end it, it's best to look at the best options you have. Is there not a wooded area where you could venture deep in to during the day to hang? You only need a spot where no one is likely to be for at least 30 minutes to an hour, to give you plenty of time to die in relative piece without being rescued. Hanging, as one of your options, is the least traumatic for others and, if not right, fairly peaceful for yourself. Or perhaps even an abandoned building or something. They'd likely have beams and rafters to tether a noose on to, and high enough to allow you to fully suspend.

Can I ask what has brought you to this point? Is there no other option available to you for you to live?

Reactions: Dumbass and Marz
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Does your campus have a 24 hour library? You might have a look at some of the areas that are less populated- the third floor of my library was always empty- lots of random bookcases, desks, and bathrooms .... you only need 30 minutes.

Reactions: Dumbass and Worndown