internetgrime

internetgrime

They/Them
Apr 7, 2023
I'm cursed. That's no doubt about that. The scrying and tarot don't lie. The satan dreams don't lie. I'm plagued by spirits and freak accidents, and so is everyone around me. Nobody near me is safe from the demons and the spirits and the curse. Should I kill myself to save them? I'm scared to do it but I'm sick of this pain and hurting everyone and the freak accidents.

Reactions: Kundalini Guy
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
sound like you may be experiencing psychosis

• Hmph!
Reactions: thewalkingdread and Kundalini Guy
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Work with them. I work with a demon also and it's given me psychic medium abilities. Demons are not as evil as people think they are if they are fond of you they will shower you with love, the main thing is to not be disrespectful.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Parnate and Darkover
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Work with them. I work with a demon also and it's given me psychic medium abilities. Demons are not as evil as people think they are if they are fond of you they will shower you with love, the main thing is to not be disrespectful.
"Indulging" indicates that the person has chosen the delusion. If the delusion is not something they chose, then "suffering from" would be more accurate.

internetgrime

internetgrime

They/Them
Apr 7, 2023
sound like you may be experiencing psychosis
Me breaking my spine and having unconnected car accidents and finding a razorblade in my shoe that sliced my ankle open right after my brother sprained his and breaking my ankle and black birds following me everywhere isn't psychosis, that's real. the lightbulb shattering and light turning off and on when i spoke to the spirits is real, there are witnesses that aren't just me. there are real lasting scars on my body from all the freak accidents. it isn't in my head if I'm having real, genuine injuries, and so are the people around me
no thanks lol I'm a Christian and don't want demons in my life please and thank you

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
"Indulging" indicates that the person has chosen the delusion. If the delusion is not something they chose, then "suffering from" would be more accurate.
Not everyone who works with demons are psychotic. I guess you're the type of person to group all spiritual people as psychotic?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Me breaking my spine and having unconnected car accidents and finding a razorblade in my shoe that sliced my ankle open right after my brother sprained his and breaking my ankle and black birds following me everywhere isn't psychosis, that's real. the lightbulb shattering and light turning off and on when i spoke to the spirits is real, there are witnesses that aren't just me. there are real lasting scars on my body from all the freak accidents. it isn't in my head if I'm having real, genuine injuries, and so are the people around me
How does a freak accident happen?

Technically, a freak accident is a result of a highly unlikely circumstance or set of circumstances. More likely to not be as a result carelessness on our part or the part of others. For example, I had a broken dish that tossed in the trash. As was taking to the trash, the bag swiped against my leg and the piece of the plate that I thought was buried in the center so wouldn't cause injury, did cause injury and I needed stitches and antibiotics.

internetgrime

internetgrime

They/Them
Apr 7, 2023
I am not crazy. I know it SOUNDS crazy but you'd just have to live my life to understand.
How does a freak accident happen?

Technically, a freak accident is a result of a highly unlikely circumstance or set of circumstances. More likely to not be as a result carelessness on our part or the part of others. For example, I had a broken dish that tossed in the trash. As was taking to the trash, the bag swiped against my leg and the piece of the plate that I thought was buried in the center so wouldn't cause injury, did cause injury and I needed stitches and antibiotics.
That's a normal accident. The S hook on a swing suddenly warping into a straight rod and falling through when you're 10 feet in the air, breaking your spine, when the rest of the park is well maintained, is a freak accident.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Not everyone who works with demons are psychotic. I guess you're the type of person to group all spiritual people as psychotic?
anyone who claims to talk to demons angels ghost vampires werewolves gods tooth fairy santa claus ect are suffering from a mental illness period

Reactions: thewalkingdread
internetgrime

internetgrime

They/Them
Apr 7, 2023
anyone who claims to talk to demons angels ghost vampires werewolves gods tooth fairy santa claus ect are suffering from a mental illness period
way to disrespect ppls religion

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Ok so 5.8 billion religion believing people are mentally ill

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I'm sorry to hear about the accidents, that all sounds so painful...
I don't think it's a good idea to ctb to protect others, especially if you still have things to live for.

Have you told all this to a medical professional? And, if you really think you're cursed, have you ever tried spiritual options to get rid of it?

It feels like you need this curse to be lifted off of you and not so much to ctb 🫂