AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
i walked to a big bridge in my.l city to see if i could jump. i walked onto the road not knowing there were cameras and such and the red barrier went down blocking traffic and now i am talking with the police and grippy sock jail people. Ama ❤️

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LateForTheBus, Ringo, Euthanza and 8 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Oh dear! What have they said so far? Have they asked you any questions?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AnonymousRobin and whywere
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Thinking of you. Where you're at could be a lot of us. Sometimes it's restful to have no options…maybe you can sleep some there, if they keep you?

• Love
Reactions: AnonymousRobin and aSilentVoice
Dry-Finding7733

Dry-Finding7733

Expect disappointment and never be disappointed
Feb 1, 2023
By far my biggest fear: failing and being forcefully admitted to a mental hospital

• Love
Reactions: AnonymousRobin, Hollowman, aSilentVoice and 1 other person
Kurushii

Kurushii

Student
Jan 14, 2023
To me, talking to the police sounds scary, and I hope you're okay. Were any of the policemen overweight? If so, how much do you think they weighed? I do hope you weren't arrested or anything. Stay safe

• Love
Reactions: AnonymousRobin
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a really awful situation to be in, I hope that you manage not to end up in a psych ward.

• Love
Reactions: AnonymousRobin and aSilentVoice
codedarchaeologist

codedarchaeologist

everybody ends up where the river meets the sea
Jan 21, 2023
oh shit? do update us that sounds scary as hell

• Love
toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
i hope youre OK :( forceful admittance + police are literally my worst nightmares, update us on if youre alright or not (if you have the energy)

• Love
liz!!!!!

liz!!!!!

liz <3
Feb 8, 2023
To me, talking to the police sounds scary, and I hope you're okay. Were any of the policemen overweight? If so, how much do you think they weighed? I do hope you weren't arrested or anything. Stay safe
very interesting question

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Helpneedtips, toro, AnonymousRobin and 2 others
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Oh dear! What have they said so far? Have they asked you any questions?
Sorry for the late reply :( they asked me if i had history of suicide if i lived alone where i lived etc. then asked why i was out so late, if i was hearing things etc mainly psych questions to see if im a risk to myself
Thinking of you. Where you're at could be a lot of us. Sometimes it's restful to have no options…maybe you can sleep some there, if they keep you?
they put me in grippy sock jail im allowed out for classes but i have to be accompanied to the building and i couldnt do some work because they took my laptop away :(
By far my biggest fear: failing and being forcefully admitted to a mental hospital
im not a fan its now on my record but when i tried before it was nowhere near this intrusive and i was never sectioned despite almost dying and this time not almost dying ?
the police were surprisingly nice they seemed genuinely concerned and i spoke to them about birds and dogs (they had both and im studying veterinary medicine) neither were overweight i dont think? i tried outrunning them but they caught me eventually as i didnt know the area
That sounds like a really awful situation to be in, I hope that you manage not to end up in a psych ward.
i did temporarily but im on day release so i can go to class

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kurushii, Dead Ghost and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Awesome, I'm glad it worked out well ❤️

codedarchaeologist

codedarchaeologist

everybody ends up where the river meets the sea
Jan 21, 2023
honestly running away from cops sounds scary. but they turned out to be nice, so im glad. what's the grippy sock jail like? do you know how long youll be staying?

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
honestly running away from cops sounds scary. but they turned out to be nice, so im glad. what's the grippy sock jail like? do you know how long youll be staying?
im hoping only the week its not great here group therapy is a bit annoying and they check your room every 30 minutes which means i dont get a lot of sleep:( id rather be back qt the police station

• Love
Reactions: codedarchaeologist
Yuri Yurovich

Yuri Yurovich

just another sad guest on this dark earth
Jun 19, 2022
So, the solution to people wanting to die and making an attempt is to make their lives much worse than they were before and harass you until they are sure you won't try it again? Stupid fuckers

Sorry to hear about this, AnonymousRobin. I really hope you can hold it together to get through this.

Reactions: Hollowman and Skathon