iamthewalrus

iamthewalrus

certified idiot
Aug 27, 2021
its over. everyone hates me. everyone is lying about everything they say to me and they hates me a lot. i really dont want to be here anymore i cant stand it. im literally going insane right now. i wish i could kill myself already but i cant. id feel too guilty leaving people behind. this is seriously driving me crazy im so goddamn anxious right now

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: blueclover_., Peel_the_Banana, mystique and 6 others
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I feel you. Im in the same situation. I want to CTB but I think of the my family and/or the people that will deal with me after my actions. I cant also help thinking the expenses and the traumamy family would face after my CTB even though I have already listed my assets in my will to their name because I doubt it will be enough and its a financial struggle in this pandemic. Overall, both the emotional pain and the uncertainty of the outcome of my actions is tearing me apart.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elysium Searcher and iamthewalrus
S

slyna

Student
Jul 30, 2021
Your feelings are true. Unfortunately?
We do hate your guts for real but in society we can't show our true emotions because that compromise our survival.
So we play the social game and put on a facade. Many people are suicidal because of this reason.
Welcome to life.

If it were between you and me in life and death situation I would chose myself every time regardless if you saved me a thousand times

I would laugh about you behind your back with my group of friends if you showed genuine care about me

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: blueclover_., Chiisai, iamthewalrus and 1 other person
iamthewalrus

iamthewalrus

certified idiot
Aug 27, 2021
We do hate your guts for real but in society we can't show our true emotions because that compromise our survival.
So we play the social game and put on a facade. Many people are suicidal because of this reason.
Welcome to life.

If it were between you and me in life and death situation I would chose myself every time regardless if you saved me a thousand times

I would laugh about you behind your back with my group of friends if you showed genuine care about me
yeah i think youre right. another reason to kill myself soon

• Aww..
Reactions: Chiisai
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Welcome to life.

Though I do not share the same sentiment about choosing oneself over the other as it is not my principle, I do agree with you that this world is a social game. Good for you that you have friends that got your back. However, the last statement seems to be heartless though I do not know of your circumstances as to why it led to be like that, I hope that when its your turn to have that feelings, nobody will do that to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: blueclover_.
S

slyna

Student
Jul 30, 2021
Though I do not share the same sentiment about choosing oneself over the other as it is not my principle, I do agree with you that this world is a social game. Good for you that you have friends that got your back. However, the last statement seems to be heartless though I do not know of your circumstances as to why it led to be like that, I hope that when its your turn to have that feelings, nobody will do that to you.
Same rules apply

Fakereality

Fakereality

Student
Aug 4, 2021
Humans live in a social game which is all about pretending to care even my own parents only pretended to care about me in order to use me to get me to do what they want, it's all just fake and delusion we put on display for each other to see I have stop going to parties and stuff but when I used to go i always used to see those happy faces those cheery voices those lies they spit was all just a game, which we are encourage to play by society most humans in this rat society have found various ways to dull out their kindness, mercy and compassion, it's those of us who have failed to do so suffer dissapointment.

• Aww..
Reactions: blueclover_., HeckingHecked, mystique and 3 others
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Humans live in a social game which is all about pretending to care even my own parents only pretended to care about me in order to use me to get me to do what they want, it's all just fake and delusion we put on display for each other to see I have stop going to parties and stuff but when I used to go i always used to see those happy faces those cheery voices those lies they spit was all just a game, which we are encourage to play by society most humans in this rat society have found various ways to dull out their kindness, mercy and compassion, it's those of us who have failed to do so suffer dissapointment.
I agree that this world is a social game. Though no matter how heartless, ruthless, or any other rhetorics used to describe the rest, I will continue spreading kindness no matter how idealistic or unreal it may seem. That is the least I can do before CTB. Who knows, the act of kindness no matter how small would mean a lot to someone who is suffering and/or on the verge of CTB. Let's just say "paying it forward" for the afterlife, if there is one.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeckingHecked and hʚll
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
Who knows, the act of kindness no matter how small would mean a lot to someone who is suffering and/or on the verge of CTB
<3

i think i have said this many times, but existing implies hurting others and yourself even when our intentions are kind and caring for the other. and there's nothing we can do about it. that's why i think it is better for everyone to die and exit this disgusting game (saying this as another reply to the thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: blueclover_., mystique, Chiisai and 1 other person
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
<3

i think i have said this many times, but existing implies hurting others and yourself even when our intentions are kind and caring for the other. and there's nothing we can do about it. that's why i think it is better for everyone to die and exit this disgusting game (saying this as another reply to the thread)
I do not understand much on how one's existence can hurt others when we do not intend to do so but I do know we have the capability to hurt ourselves if we intend to. However, I agree that we should have the option to leave(CTB) based on the circumstances.

• Hugs
Reactions: hʚll
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
I do not understand much on how one's existence can hurt others when we do not intend to do so but I do know we have the capability to hurt ourselves if we intend to. However, I agree that we should have the option to leave(CTB) based on the circumstances.
i exist, and i hurt others, not talking about humans only, i take in consideration all types of life, all beings. i have spent all my life damaging everything around me. the sole fact that i breath ,that feels like stealing oxygen. same with occupying a place, that feels like imposing my presence, i feel that my existing takes from the others, i only take even when i lay in bed 24/7 and i can't stop this unless i kill myself. another thing that hurts is even if your intention are good, that doesn't mean you're not hurting the other person. because most times you do something with the best intention but it turns out that has only hurt the person that you intented to help, maybe because you didn't know better before or simply because no one knows anyone.
sorry if i didn't express well. i'm not good at writing..

• Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_. and Chiisai
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
i exist, and i hurt others, not talking about humans only, i take in consideration all types of life, all beings. i have spent all my life damaging everything around me. the sole fact that i breath ,that feels like stealing oxygen. same with occupying a place, that feels like imposing my presence, i feel that my existing takes from the others, i only take and i can't stop this unless i kill myself. another thing that hurts is even if your intention are good, that doesn't mean you're not hurting the other person. because most times you do something with the best intention but it turns out that has only hurt the person that you intented to help, maybe because you didn't know better before or simply because no one knows anyone.
sorry if i didn't express well. i'm not good at writing..
Thank you for elaborating. I now understand better what you mean. I see, I feel the same way too. That is why I try my best to give so as to avoid causing pain to others. That is also one of the reason why I was delaying CTB was because I was saving up money so as not to burden my family financially. That means they dont have to spend anymore on burial as the expenses are prepared already. For intentions, I try to do good even if its not well received. I tried. Its the thought that counts. I can take that to my grave without guilt knowing that I only did good in my time here. As for the air, I exhale just as I breathe and excuse my language but I fart. That means I give out carbon dioxide, oxygen, nitrogen, and methane. Good for the trees and other greens. Equivalent exchange it is. ;) Apologies in making humor out of it. Just trying to make the mood light. What I really mean to say I feel you. And it might feel as though our presence might not have a visible purpose, it might be that we are just unaware of it. Still, we have a choice what to do with ourselves.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
Thank you for elaborating. I now understand better what you mean. I see, I feel the same way too. That is why I try my best to give so as to avoid causing pain to others. That is also one of the reason why I was delaying CTB was because I was saving up money so as not to burden my family financially. That means they dont have to spend anymore on burial as the expenses are prepared already. For intentions, I try to do good even if its not well received. I tried. Its the thought that counts. I can take that to my grave without guilt knowing that I only did good in my time here. As for the air, I exhale just as I breathe and excuse my language but I fart. That means I give out carbon dioxide, oxygen, nitrogen, and methane. Good for the trees and other greens. Equivalent exchange it is. Haha Apologies in making humor out of it. Just trying to make the mood light.
thanks to you for reading me. i really just hate this process in life: take. give.
life ruins and corrupts everything , even the true feelings of helping. it twist them in something evil
and no one can do anything about it is hopeless. dying is the only chance to escape all that
(sorry am too negative)

• Hugs
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
(sorry am too negative)
I understand. Your experience must have been not good to you and no worries. No need to apologize. We may have different perspective but we agree on having the choice to CTB. I myself am tired. I have been a giver all my life as far as I know of. Yet I have been taken for granted and used, even my intentions were twisted by those who received it but I cannot help it even if I have assessed the possible outcomes as what I feel takes over practicality. That is my whole being but I am tired already. Yet I cannot stop it. Therefore my only choice is escape.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
I understand. Your experience must have been not good to you and no worries. No need to apologize. We may have different perspective but we agree on having the choice to CTB. I myself am tired. I have been a giver all my life as far as I know of. Yet I have been taken for granted and used, even my intentions were twisted by those who received it but I cannot help it even if I have assessed the possible outcomes as what I feel takes over practicality. That is my whole being but I am tired already. Yet I cannot stop it. Therefore my only choice is escape.
yes freedom above all

• Love
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
yes freedom above all
True.

One thing I take solace in though even if it doesnt stop me from getting hurt is that they may construe what I did but I know in myself that my intentions were for the best of them. So that when its time to leave, I have no guilt or regret.
yeah i think youre right. another reason to kill myself soon
I hope the OP will read the exchanges that happened here so they can see the different perspectives and decide which they can associate with. Hope the exchanges help you OP. :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: iamthewalrus and hʚll
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People can be cruel and they can disappoint and betray us, I'm sorry you are going through this. I understand it is like being trapped when you feel as though you cannot take any more and yet you cannot leave this world. Personally I do not let the fact that others would be sad, hold me back but I understand the feelings of guilt about leaving others behind. I wish you well.

HeckingHecked

HeckingHecked

Student
Nov 9, 2021
I agree that this world is a social game. Though no matter how heartless, ruthless, or any other rhetorics used to describe the rest, I will continue spreading kindness no matter how idealistic or unreal it may seem. That is the least I can do before CTB. Who knows, the act of kindness no matter how small would mean a lot to someone who is suffering and/or on the verge of CTB. Let's just say "paying it forward" for the afterlife, if there is one.
That's a good way of living. It's personally difficult for me to do that, but I respect that!

blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
Welcome to life.

Hey, I just hope you realize that this attitude is a double-edged sword. Sefless people can be either very exploited or has a very supportive group of other selfless folks. It's about choosing and adapting your attitude with the crowd.

I'd sacrifice myself for people who would do the same for me, but not for some random who could be a backstabber. It's all about trust and balance. Buddha said that.

Regardless, life is really just a huge gamble of luck and circumstances.

Last edited: