ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I don't have anything to do. And when that happens, I have too much free time to think and reflect about the countless mistakes I made, and that makes me suicidal

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ronigail9, All washed up, _Minsk and 4 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Can you start up a new hobby or something? I've been working on hobbies and trying to workout in order to distract myself. I don't like being bored and left alone with my thoughts either because I don't want to start thinking about certain things.

Reactions: _Minsk, Aimless, ZardozOmega and 2 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Learn to play guitar?
It helped me cope when I was young.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654, _Minsk, Aimless and 2 others
B

bkty_

Jun 23, 2020
I feel I can relate to that. Even if I do have the material things around me to practice/engage with a hobby, it is sometimes still too difficult to do (which then makes me feel bad!)

Lately I have just been consuming media, it's all I have the energy to do right now. It helps pass the time. Sometimes it puts me in a better mood. I also like to watch A Day in My Life or Clean with Me youtube videos; sometimes it motivates me to physically get up and do something.

I find when my body is physically engaged it helps to 'get out of my head,' the depression fades a little and suicidal ideation goes away for a while.

Hope this helped

Reactions: Aimless
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I used to be bored 24/7 until I found hobbies such as learning languages, a new videogame, etc.
However, if you feel tired and depressed all the time, it's way harder to get out of the boredom zone because you just don't wanna do anything.
My advice is: start googling, something will reduce your boredom at least.
I hate life but gotta admit there are plenty of interesting things to do/learn.

Reactions: Aimless, Good4Nothing and Deleted member 19654
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I used to be bored 24/7 until I found hobbies such as learning languages, a new videogame, etc.
However, if you feel tired and depressed all the time, it's way harder to get out of the boredom zone because you just don't wanna do anything.
My advice is: start googling, something will reduce your boredom at least.
I hate life but gotta admit there are plenty of interesting things to do/learn.
I play videogames too, but they always end and finding something else to play is quite hard. I also like to watch different TV series, but I also find it hard to find new ones and there's also the added problem that I feel a deep dread once I'm done with a series. It's almost like grief. Sometimes TV series can remind me of real life problems and what little I have achieved. It's like nothing is safe anymore. Anything I try ends up being detrimental to me. I'm so done with life

Reactions: WornOutLife
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I play videogames too, but they always end and finding something else to play is quite hard. I also like to watch different TV series, but I also find it hard to find new ones and there's also the added problem that I feel a deep dread once I'm done with a series. It's almost like grief. Sometimes TV series can remind me of real life problems and what little I have achieved. It's like nothing is safe anymore. Anything I try ends up being detrimental to me. I'm so done with life

Is creating an option? Art, music, woodwork, etc? When you're creating, when a project is completed you have something to be proud of. And it's not the end, you can use what you learned to make something else, something even better.

All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Try following Cruzeiro or Atletico Mineiro , will kill a bit of time

R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
I'm literally bored with everything in this world. I'm literally done with this life.

Reactions: ZardozOmega