TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
What's the solution when you aren't good at anything and everything you do is shit and no matter people will complain? Is there any other solution than CTB?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Do something worthwhile

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Do something worthwhile
how do i do something worthwhile if im not good at anything?

For the context I had to do a project, I worked on it twice, once for some hours and the second time for A WHOLE fucking day. And I did my best, not only there wasn't much material for the subject I had to make the project on, but the little that was I had to translate it. The end? All those hours of translating and shit went to waste cause of course that teacher had to make lots of complaints. In conclusion I'm not good at anything and nothing that comes from me can be worthy.

4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
Sounds like the problem isn't you. The teacher appears to be failing at their job. They are to motivate, educate, inspire, assist and equip you with the skillsets to accomplish things in life. Complaining and belittling is not remotely part of the job description.

No one is good at everything. In life even the best fail. You either practice more, work harder or tolerate it long enough until you find the things you enjoy and are good at. Best wishes my friend.

Reactions: Manaaja
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
A day? It takes years