cinnabarcrystals

cinnabarcrystals

Mar 7, 2023
I woke up late this morning chasing our step mom out of the drive way as she drove our little to the bus stop. We chased her through our neighborhood before nearly passing out down the road from the stop as we watched the bus drive away. Our fingers still feel cold and some are still red. I'm tired of this. I'm tired of having to wake up and expecting our family to treat us any different. They wanted us so much to move in and now we don't even feel human around them. Our lungs hurt so much from running. She knows qe have asthma and doesnt care she didnt even say anything when she had to pick us up from the side of the road because we could walk back. I know I only have a few more months I have to live here but I don't want to anymore. I am so tired of all of this and am heavily thinking about cbt.
I woke up late this morning chasing our step mom out of the drive way as she drove our little to the bus stop. We chased her through our neighborhood before nearly passing out down the road from the stop as we watched the bus drive away. Our fingers still feel cold and some are still red. I'm tired of this. I'm tired of having to wake up and expecting our family to treat us any different. They wanted us so much to move in and now we don't even feel human around them. Our lungs hurt so much from running. She knows qe have asthma and doesnt care she didnt even say anything when she had to pick us up from the side of the road because we could walk back. I know I only have a few more months I have to live here but I don't want to anymore. I am so tired of all of this and am heavily thinking about cbt.
**ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: pole
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly can be so awful and tiring feeling trapped in this cruel world and of course it's very much understandable wishing to be free from all suffering. But anyway I wish you the best.