A

ASwissGuy99

Just a lonely wanderer, wandering aimlessly
Mar 16, 2023
I live in an institution for disabled and they lf course monitor me sk I don't do anything, and I f course they try to make cbt as hard as possible, and if I even say I'm tired of life they put me right into a mental hospital.

So I can't even talk about my feelings.
Why are peo lifers so obsessed with keeping people alive at all costs but do h care about quality of life, just a looooong life?

And why can only the rich afford assisted suicide in my country?

It's really not fair. I soul's like to have something ready to take when I want to go, on my own terms.

But of course if I had such a thing and the institution found out and they wouldn't do anything they would get sued. I despise them for forcing me to live.

They just want people to get old no matter what, even if you have zero life quality, doesn't matter, just as old as possible, no matter how expensive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Homo erectus, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, it's extreme cruelty to try and force people to exist against their wishes, it disgusts me how in this hellish world there is a lack of acceptance towards our right to die with existing being seen as an obligation rather than a choice. Forcing someone to stay here really is just an inhumane thing as anyway there is nothing to be gained by suffering for the sake of it until we just die anyway. People really do unfortunately place so much value on insignificant and meaningless life, it's like they forget that we will all just cease existing and be forgotten about someday.

Reactions: Hollowman
A

ASwissGuy99

Mar 16, 2023
To me, it's extreme cruelty to try and force people to exist against their wishes, it disgusts me how in this hellish world there is a lack of acceptance towards our right to die with existing being seen as an obligation rather than a choice. Forcing someone to stay here really is just an inhumane thing as anyway there is nothing to be gained by suffering for the sake of it until we just die anyway. People really do unfortunately place so much value on insignificant and meaningless life, it's like they forget that we will all just cease existing and be forgotten about someday.

It's so absurd it could be a comedy, a tragicomedy

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
It is really bad that affordable and unconditional euthanasia is not going to come true anywhere soon. The world is busy with war and banking crisis. Overpopulation turns out to be fake worry. Some countries, such as Japan, even have population crisis and are talking about stimulating birth, maybe partly because of the prospect of war. Many countries probably want to keep everyone alive for as long as possible to make the numbers look better. Pro-lifers will have the upper hand in the foreseeable future.

A

ASwissGuy99

Mar 16, 2023
It is really bad that affordable and unconditional euthanasia is not going to come true anywhere soon. The world is busy with war and banking crisis. Overpopulation turns out to be fake worry. Some countries, such as Japan, even have population crisis and are talking about stimulating birth, maybe partly because of the prospect of war. Many countries probably want to keep everyone alive for as long as possible to make the numbers look better. Pro-lifers will have the upper hand in the foreseeable future.

They cannot save this wicked world

Reactions: Homo erectus