• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
I have so much too loose if I fail. Time is running and I am "sleeping" I just want an end and no more brain damage and restriction of autonomy. I have issues with my body so both methods i have here feel unsafe regarding death. I don't understand myself anymore. I just want to end it. Why is there no solution?

It feels like i have everything one needs, to stand in its own way. I always felt incompetent but this tops it. With my deep trust issues and anxiety I feel like NOTHING is possible for me anymore. But I don't want to support the medical and psychiatric system in any form any more. They did too much damage already. I have the gullible part in me, thats me?!, that I make responsible for this shit.

I hate everything, and I am sad, inable, horrible. I don't get why people don't kill me already, if i tell them that I've became a horrible person.

I'm torn. How can this happen...

Now ive been thinking about charcoal... But i don't have time and meds anymore that make me function to further research and procure.

I need assisted suicide quick 😭 i even want to run the diagnostic measures required for the continuation of my physical recovery... I don't want to meet any doctor anymore. But that's the only way on this earth... Help!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Flailure 513282, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
And now i stumble upon this video where two guys were paid to kill a woman and got money for guns but they spent it on drugs and stabbed her instead..

I was so much further and now back in my fears...
I have an AE but am scared to try it. What if I have bad side effects? I cant cope with any backlash.. I even feel like i cant make a new exit bag... All methods are leaking it feels...
Is there not a good jumping spot available near me? ... Adhd + anxious head :do people at beachy head survive?

I will never be able to overcome my fucking ass... [fill in problem of choice] anxiety... Thats why i want a partner... But in the end. I'm afraid of the world. I am too sensitive for roughness... I want a cozy death.

I forgot how to connect. Since my accident my vision gets worse... The images dilate and I can't connect the images all the time in all perspectives... "why do you have to be this medical experiment" - "because you said it*... /the reaction to....

What if no one can provide me with the help I need? Why is there no death-line in our medical system :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240205_215801.jpg
    Screenshot_20240205_215801.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: Geengezondementalit
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for, I find it so cruel and horrible how assisted suicide isn't legalised, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to finally be free from all the suffering existing causes.

Reactions: Doemu and Painfu.Ll.suffering
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Maybe something more dynamic like a sword and jumping into it 😮‍💨
I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for, I find it so cruel and horrible how assisted suicide isn't legalised, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to finally be free from all the suffering existing causes.
I hope the same for you! In case you are looking for peace... but what else could you be looking for? ...

Sorry since my accident i feel like im becoming.... Lets leave it at brain damage...

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I have brain damage too and medical system has made it worse I understand your frustration I want to cbt too. I hope you find peace

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
I have brain damage too and medical system has made it worse I understand your frustration I want to cbt too. I hope you find peace
I'm sorry that you are in this too.
Have u decided on a method yet?
I lay and sit around hoping to find a position for my and loose my SI to just do it besides my fears...

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Only you can know that. If it's medically viable in your country then go for it. It's the only way I want to go. I'm terrified of all the other methods.

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Only you can know that. If it's medically viable in your country then go for it. It's the only way I want to go. I'm terrified of all the other methods.
You mean medically assisted suicide? Its not. I tried (like I always try... messing everything up).