BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I feel like I'm losing my mind. Part of my issue is looking at conspiracy theories...I can't stop. They sound plausible enough because this world is so shitty and crazy as is. That coupled with insomnia just ain't doing me any favors.

I tried to go outside today because I just stay inside and stay in bed all day. Figured it would be good to go outdoors. I felt so sick and nervous being around people. I still feel dizzy and nauseous.

Honestly, if I keep declining... I'm probably going to be forced into a hospital. I'm really scared.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Existingnotliving, inactive and 6 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I'd come away from the conspiracy stuff if I were you. Confirmation bias and mental gymnastics can pull you down all kinds of rabbit holes and make you believe that the world is just about anything.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654, BitterlyAlive and Good4Nothing
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I'd come away from the conspiracy stuff if I were you. Confirmation bias and mental gymnastics can pull you down all kinds of rabbit holes and make you believe that the world is just about anything.
For real. I'm already a pretty neurotic person, so this was a pretty stupid decision on my end.

Zorya

Zorya

Aug 21, 2020
Similar in my situation. Overwhelming social phobia and depression.

I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
I currently feel like I'm one step away from going off the deep end. It's worrisome, highly so. I'm trying to sleep it off as often as possible.

E

Existingnotliving

Feb 13, 2020
I feel like I'm losing my mind. Part of my issue is looking at conspiracy theories...I can't stop. They sound plausible enough because this world is so shitty and crazy as is. That coupled with insomnia just ain't doing me any favors.

I tried to go outside today because I just stay inside and stay in bed all day. Figured it would be good to go outdoors. I felt so sick and nervous being around people. I still feel dizzy and nauseous.

Honestly, if I keep declining... I'm probably going to be forced into a hospital. I'm really scared.
In my opinion yeah maybe looking at conspiracy theories won't do you any good but is the reality any better? However things come about /, happen doesn't seem to make any sense to people like us. Maybe you looking in to conspiracy theories is your way of trying to escape reality?