TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I have decided to lie to myself to gather courage to make the final move (can't say quite what this lie consists of though since it's a bit personal). However, not only do I still have doubts regarding my courage, but I think I'm starting to believe the lie I keep telling myself. I'm starting to believe that I will actually meet that person that was dear to me after I die. I feel like a hypocrite bcecause I judged delusional people a lot throughout my life, yet here I am. I don't know, I try to think that the nothingness theory is the most likely to happen, but I can't help it anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blondi, markimobzzdeasui, lostautist and 5 others
N

Nightmare Painting

Student
Dec 16, 2021
There's nothing wrong with having hope that there might be some kind of afterlife. Nobody can prove you wrong and only the dead know what comes after. I feel that it's also unlikely but I still like imagining my dog being happy on the other side waiting to see me again.

• Hugs
Reactions: onleana, Dead Meat, Circles and 2 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
There's nothing wrong with having hope that there might be some kind of afterlife. Nobody can prove you wrong and only the dead know what comes after. I feel that it's also unlikely but I still like imagining my dog being happy on the other side waiting to see me again.
To think alll this comes part from an unfullfilled desire I had regarding the person I wish I met. I don't know anymore. I'm at crossroads regarding everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Circles
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
If you were delusional, you wouldn't know it.

Reactions: LastFlowers
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
If there is nothing after all this then you won't know anyway. If there is something then you will experience new things and perhaps meet up with people who have passed on already. It's a win, win situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Journeytoletgo and markimobzzdeasui