Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
All of my peers are so successful and kudos to them. They had a really good upbringing– im happy for them– but it's just upsetting how I have to suffer immensely. I didn't have a good childhood, I had an atrocious school life, I dropped out twice, my parents neglected me. I was severely bullied, it just doesn't make sense. I actually think everyone was right, it was probably my fault, and I might have brought the shit that piled onto my life. Once my teacher told to another student, who was upset after being paired with such a loser like me as her partner for a class project, oh don't worry, you can boss him around. In grade 7 a teacher told me to stand up and then announced to the entire class that I'm a complete failure and I'll fail my exams. Once, the students were shocked when I got good marks–something that was very rare– so one of them told others that don't worry, he's a failure for life while we will be the successful ones. And they were right, im the one who's a failure while they are out there enjoying their lives. Yes they might have some traumas or struggle with their own, but regardless atleast they don't have to think about CTB daily and atleast they are living their life and facing their struggles. I wish I was as courageous and confident as them. Life just isn't made for me. Everyone failed me: my parents, my siblings, my relatives and I think it was all my fault.
Once, those boys took a pencil sharpened it and then inserted it in my private parts forcefully and then bragged about it to the entire class. Everyone laughed, yet when I bring these things to my therapists, I am told to get over it simply because I don't have to face those people in my life. I wish it was that easy. Im just another statistic to my doctors, the reality is no one cares.
Im tired of fighting

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WonderingSoul, lucines, heavyeyes and 10 others
Slasher

Slasher

crybaby
Jun 6, 2023
I'm sorry you had to go trough this, no one deserves this treatment but people are just straight up harsh and cruel. I highly doubt you brought all this upon yourself so don't blame it on yourself even though it might be hard to not self blame. Teachers are also usually just assholes too I've maybe had 2-3 good teachers in my entire school career idk how teachers get the courage to say this shit. I wish you the best of luck <3.

• Love
Reactions: lucines, heavyeyes, SirCalvinXIV and 5 others
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Even if they were to brag about doing this it will be on them. Don't they have mothers, sisters or even daughters themselves?? I know of a guy who always bragged about "sleeping" with women and calling them "mahure"

Sounds like something he would be a part of.
I can tell you he will be part of this this mess and even lying that you slept with him and that is in my case.

I do remember this happened to Rihanna a few years back when Meek Mill, Drake, Chris Brown and other guys where mocking Rihanna for being easy and I think Drake even made a comment that she was easy and called her a "hoe" on Twitter. Men thinks and find is funny to degrade women like that so please don't mind them as they think it's funny to them.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, SirCalvinXIV, The anhedonic one and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Humans really are so unnecessarily cruel and it just sounds so awful what you've had to endure, it's horrible how other people can very easily make existing much worse than it already is. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, Deathisbetter, SirCalvinXIV and 4 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That's terrible. I'm so sorry. Kids are one thing- they're always going to pick on one another but teachers? For a teacher to do that is utterly disgusting. They ought to have been suspended and re-trained. How can anyone succeed if they aren't nurtured? This world just sucks. No- you haven't brought this on yourself. By the sounds of it- you have been bullied all your life. Who can cope with that? I'm sorry.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, SirCalvinXIV, The anhedonic one and 2 others
Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
I'm sorry you had to go trough this, no one deserves this treatment but people are just straight up harsh and cruel. I highly doubt you brought all this upon yourself so don't blame it on yourself even though it might be hard to not self blame. Teachers are also usually just assholes too I've maybe had 2-3 good teachers in my entire school career idk how teachers get the courage to say this shit. I wish you the best of luck <3.
Thank you. It's just that sometimes I think maybe im just too dislikable as a person.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and The anhedonic one
Slasher

Slasher

crybaby
Jun 6, 2023
Thank you. It's just that sometimes I think maybe im just too dislikable as a person.
you are not too dislikeable as person, those people thought you were dislikeable. in my second to last year of school there was this guy everybody hated in our class and was openly rude and cruel to just because 1 guy decided to hate on him because he didn't like him. so naturally like the followers that teenagers are out of the fear of being left out he started getting bullied by others too even though they didn't know him. I thought I'd do a school project with him and he was actually a pretty chill guy sure he had his flaws but nothing too bad. my point here is that you weren't dislikeable you just weren't given a chance, a chance to be understood and that is completely out of your control. I'm sure you are a great person, take care <3.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, The anhedonic one and Gaga786
Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
That's terrible. I'm so sorry. Kids are one thing- they're always going to pick on one another but teachers? For a teacher to do that is utterly disgusting. They ought to have been suspended and re-trained. How can anyone succeed if they aren't nurtured? This world just sucks. No- you haven't brought this on yourself. By the sounds of it- you have been bullied all your life. Who can cope with that? I'm sorry.
Thank you for your kindness. I just feel like wherever I went In school, people always hated me. Most of the teachers couldnt stand me, maybe it was because I was a terrible student or I disassociated during my classes. Something just didn't click between and they too viewed me as this worthless, loser of a student. I do agree that they were adults and should have acted like it and helped me rather than further destroy my reputation in that school.
you are not too dislikeable as person, those people thought you were dislikeable. in my second to last year of school there was this guy everybody hated in our class and was openly rude and cruel to just because 1 guy decided to hate on him because he didn't like him. so naturally like the followers that teenagers are out of the fear of being left out he started getting bullied by others too even though they didn't know him. I thought I'd do a school project with him and he was actually a pretty chill guy sure he had his flaws but nothing too bad. my point here is that you weren't dislikeable you just weren't given a chance, a chance to be understood and that is completely out of your control. I'm sure you are a great person, take care <3.
Thank you! I wish you the best

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, The anhedonic one and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Thank you for your kindness. I just feel like wherever I went In school, people always hated me. Most of the teachers couldnt stand me, maybe it was because I was a terrible student or I disassociated during my classes. Something just didn't click between and they too viewed me as this worthless, loser of a student. I do agree that they were adults and should have acted like it and helped me rather than further destroy my reputation in that school.

Honestly- they didn't sound like very good teachers! It would be more understandable if you were really abusive and disruptive but you don't come across like that. It sounds more like a lot of stuff was just going over your head- so- you were just too baffled to concentrate. They ought to have seen that and explained it in a different way. Or- if it really was that bad- had a quiet word with your parents that you might need some further help in some areas.

When we get older- THEN it is our responsibility to take the initiative for our own learning. As children though- we depend on our teachers to lead us. Just sounds to me like they let you down and blamed you.

• Love
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
All of my peers are so successful and kudos to them. They had a really good upbringing– im happy for them– but it's just upsetting how I have to suffer immensely. I didn't have a good childhood, I had an atrocious school life, I dropped out twice, my parents neglected me. I was severely bullied, it just doesn't make sense. I actually think everyone was right, it was probably my fault, and I might have brought the shit that piled onto my life. Once my teacher told to another student, who was upset after being paired with such a loser like me as her partner for a class project, oh don't worry, you can boss him around. In grade 7 a teacher told me to stand up and then announced to the entire class that I'm a complete failure and I'll fail my exams. Once, the students were shocked when I got good marks–something that was very rare– so one of them told others that don't worry, he's a failure for life while we will be the successful ones. And they were right, im the one who's a failure while they are out there enjoying their lives. Yes they might have some traumas or struggle with their own, but regardless atleast they don't have to think about CTB daily and atleast they are living their life and facing their struggles. I wish I was as courageous and confident as them. Life just isn't made for me. Everyone failed me: my parents, my siblings, my relatives and I think it was all my fault.
Once, those boys took a pencil sharpened it and then inserted it in my private parts forcefully and then bragged about it to the entire class. Everyone laughed, yet when I bring these things to my therapists, I am told to get over it simply because I don't have to face those people in my life. I wish it was that easy. Im just another statistic to my doctors, the reality is no one cares.
Im tired of fighting

Sorry you are going through this, hope you find peace

I am in same situation too, I had everything before now I lost it but it is part of the life, at the end we all gonna die

It's not your fault, just don't take it too hard to yourself, those boys are psychos wish I can give some beating to those boys, damn it looks every adults let you down sorry

• Love
Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
Honestly- they didn't sound like very good teachers! It would be more understandable if you were really abusive and disruptive but you don't come across like that. It sounds more like a lot of stuff was just going over your head- so- you were just too baffled to concentrate. They ought to have seen that and explained it in a different way. Or- if it really was that bad- had a quiet word with your parents that you might need some further help in some areas.

When we get older- THEN it is our responsibility to take the initiative for our own learning. As children though- we depend on our teachers to lead us. Just sounds to me like they let you down and blamed you.
You hit the nail on the head. Thats exactly how I felt during my school years. I wouldn't be able to pay that much attention, I don't think if thats disassociating but I would get immersed in my own fantasy. My parents also never helped me with any of my homework or help facilitate or develop a studying routine in our house so I was usually left alone to do whatever I wanted. I do think that it is also my fault for not paying much attention during classes and never reinforcing my concepts at home, but I was a child at the same time.
Sorry you are going through this, hope you find peace

I am in same situation too, I had everything before now I lost it but it is part of the life, at the end we all gonna die

It's not your fault, just don't take it too hard to yourself, those boys are psychos wish I can give some beating to those boys, damn it looks every adults let you down sorry
Thank you. I wish you the best!

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, The anhedonic one, annointed_towers and 2 others
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Even if they were to brag about doing this it will be on them. Don't they have mothers, sisters or even daughters themselves?? I know of a guy who always bragged about "sleeping" with women and calling them "mahure"

Sounds like something he would be a part of.
I can tell you he will be part of this this mess and even lying that you slept with him and that is in my case.

I do remember this happened to Rihanna a few years back when Meek Mill, Drake, Chris Brown and other guys where mocking Rihanna for being easy and I think Drake even made a comment that she was easy and called her a "hoe" on Twitter. Men thinks and find is funny to degrade women like that so please don't mind them as they think it's funny to them.

I think Rihanna thing is true, who can say no to freakin Drake and Chris brown, these two men has everything in life lol

Rihanna and Chris brown dated for 2 years from 2007 to 2009

I don't know about other guys but Chris brown and drake had banged Rihanna for sure, no doubts lol

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I think Rihanna thing is true, who can say no to freakin Drake and Chris brown, these two men has everything in life lol

Rihanna and Chris brown dated for 2 years from 2007 to 2009

I don't know about other guys but Chris brown and drake had banged Rihanna for sure, no doubts lol

Even if that was true, there was no need for them to disrespecting her like that on Twitter where everyone could see.

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
None of this was ever your fault.
It is the fault of all the incredibly toxic people who made you feel this way.
These types of people have no soul: the narcissists, sociopaths, and psychopaths.
These parasites feed off the suffering of the good people of this world.
You were never to blame for any of what happened to you - NEVER !

I'm so sorry you have gone through all of this.
The incident with the pencil was horrifying and made me feel sick, angry and sad.
The psychopath who did this to you should be jailed for life.
I'm lost for words when I hear of terrible things like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: heavyeyes
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023

Or could it be a hate campaign orchestrated by someone who has a personal vendetta against you. Also in my case the person would run to people he used to speak bad of as "snitches" and "untrustworthy" people to talk bad about me.

Because he wanted other people to join on this hate campaign, I always wonder if they knew all he has said and done behind closed doors as well I'm sure they will totally dislike him as well.

The only difference is he hasn't been exposed himself and using the false rape allegations is one of the most disgusting thing that anyone can do.

I hope you can heal from this and I wish you all the best going forward.

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Even if that was true, there was no need for them to disrespecting her like that on Twitter where everyone could see.
It was true, you talking about the incident that happened in 2012, I don't see even Rihanna was affected by calling her that lol and Rihanna didn't say anywhere in reply twits that it disrespected her as she was enjoying men fighting for her lol

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
It was true, you talking about the incident that happened in 2012, I don't see even Rihanna was affected by calling her that lol and Rihanna didn't say anywhere in reply twits that it disrespected her as she was enjoying men fighting for her lol

I know she made a joke about it on twitter but she did an interview later on talking about how it affected her and also she addressed some rumours that also hurt her and she said she tried not to read anything about herself on the internet as some things end up hurting her etc.. I know she is very famous but she is still a human being..

Drake called her "easy" and saying that's our hoe and it's just your turn or something like that. That's not fighting over someone thats disrespectful asf. Of course she wasn't going to post on Twitter how is affected her when it happened.

Even Rita Ora had the same issue and Rita Whora was even trending on Twitter and mind you it was mostly men who were calling her this and Lucy who used to be on TOWIE I remember people called her Bike Lucy so so rude and disrespectful trying to shame women for having sex.

Edit - Just opened the link and it doesn't even have everything that was said on that day and even you can see Rihanna said a rat is a rat, so typical clearly she wasn't very happy even though she did say she got to choose after that etc …

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I know she made a joke about it on twitter but she did an interview later on talking about how it affected her and also she addressed some rumours that also hurt her and she said she tried not to read anything about herself on the internet as some things end up hurting her etc.. I know she is very famous but she is still a human being..

Drake called her "easy" and saying that's our hoe and it's just your turn or something like that. That's not fighting over someone thats disrespectful asf. Of course she wasn't going to post on Twitter how is affected her when it happened.

Even Rita Ora had the same issue and Rita Whora was even trending on Twitter and mind you it was mostly men who were calling her this and Lucy who used to be on TOWIE I remember people called her Bike Lucy so so rude and disrespectful trying to shame women for having sex.
Sorry I don't believe these people like that as these are adults, how can you enjoy in social media and after some days you come out and say "it hurt me so much", I hate people who do that, if you have problem with someone comments better say something on that spot, you can't take your time then cry about it

This is what happened with "me too movement", first it started as a good thing as time goes, many ladies started to make false accusations about men who were living a good life with family and kids but those false accusations destroyed many men's life and it was scary that one lie can destroy entire life!

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Sorry I don't believe these people like that as these are adults, how can you enjoy in social media and after some days you come out and say "it hurt me so much", I hate people who do that, if you have problem with someone comments better say something on that spot, you can't take your time then cry about it

On that day she did say a rat is a rat, so typical and I'm sure she tried to play it off because she was embarrassed. I do remember Rihanna talking about that later on and I watched that interview. People do react to situations differently and she also mentioned how it hurt her that people were speculating that she had STDs and stuff. She is a woman after all, nobody really wants their personal business out there like that.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
On that day she did say a rat is a rat, so typical and I'm sure she tried to play it off because she was embarrassed. I do remember Rihanna talking about that later on and I watched that interview. People do react to situations differently and she also mentioned how it hurt her that people were speculating that she had STDs and stuff. She is a woman after all, nobody really wants their personal business out there like that.

Sorry this happened to her but I don't buy it, she was living that life changing boyfriends and spotted with different men so if you live a celebrity life people are gonna comment about it, if she was a normal lady no one cares about how many men she has in her life!

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Sorry this happened to her but I don't buy it, she was living that life changing boyfriends and spotted with different men so if you live a celebrity life people are gonna comment about it, if she was a normal lady no one cares about how many men she has in her life!

What don't you buy it?? That she said she was hurt because of rumours about her??

Me I'm not a celebrity but there is whole what's app group of men talking about how it was being with me on an intimate level and I'm not even a celebrity. So yeah there are people like that and these man saying these things are over 30 well majority of them are. Just because it hasn't happened to you or anyone you know doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And also just because Rihanna is seen with different guys doesn't warrant those guys to be speaking about her in that way on Social media. No woman would want any man or men to speak about them like that celebrity or not.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
What don't you buy it?? That she said she was hurt because of rumours about her??

Me I'm not a celebrity but there is whole what's app group of men talking about how it was being with me on an intimate level and I'm not even a celebrity. So yeah there are people like that and these man saying these things are over 30 well majority of them are. Just because it hasn't happened to you or anyone you know doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And also just because Rihanna is seen with different guys doesn't warrant those guys to be speaking about her in that way on Social media. No woman would want any man or men to speak about them like that celebrity or not.

Why you put yourself in that situation, where a group of men from WhatsApp group to talk about you and your intimacy level, you can't change the whole group of men but you can change yourself which is coming out of that WhatsApp group and that's how men brain works as men are more wired to sex as per biology nothing can be done. Sorry this was funny I really wanna know why group of men attacking you in WhatsApp group?

Rihanna knows what she is doing as she is a adult, as I said you can't change all the men!