• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
A few weeks ago, I tried to take my life with what i thought to be laced pills and survived. At the time i was happy i survived but i think that was because i was so scared. Now the depression is back ONCE again and down in the hole i go. i hate this fucking round and round game i play with myself. I wish i had the balls to just take the gun i have and pull the trigger.

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Praestat_Mori, ropearoundatree and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you suffer, it must be tiring what you go through. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: ropearoundatree
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
I'm really sad to see you here again, you said you were going to try to recover. Hope you don't mind me asking, did you try? Did it not work?

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
A few weeks ago, I tried to take my life with what i thought to be laced pills and survived. At the time i was happy i survived but i think that was because i was so scared. Now the depression is back ONCE again and down in the hole i go. i hate this fucking round and round game i play with myself. I wish i had the balls to just take the gun i have and pull the trigger.
That sounds so horrible, having a way to die but not actually being able to do it. I hope that your pain will end soon, whether that be through recovery or death. :hug:

Reactions: ropearoundatree