• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

spiderwbs

spiderwbs

Nov 7, 2023
i haven't been on here for a bit....... I thought I was doing better, but I was wrong. I hate my life loolololol

my life has been changing a lot, I'm still the same ol' depressed bitch but I keep getting worse. I want to end my life soon and I hope nobody will miss me whenever I do it, I'm just scared of death.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: R_N, Squidward, Sannti and 3 others
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
Im on my last legs of trying to live and have finally and fully given up so I feel you whole heartedly. I pray you find the peace that you so crave and desire regardless of the route you take.🙏🏾💚

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, rozeske and Memento
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Similar situation here. Stopped coming onto the site late last October, but now I'm back and worse than ever before. I hope all of us can find a way to end the torment we must face each day, one way or another.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight, Sannti and rozeske
Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
Was recently surprised to find my account was still in order nearly 5 years after abandoning it...

Welcome back us; Sorry we're all here again.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: R_N and Return2themoonlight
UselessBeing

UselessBeing

Sep 3, 2021
I'm sorry you're here again. I've been away too working hard trying to make life better and even with effort life just says nope nothing can be good.
If you just wanna chat or need an ear feel free to reach out