dyn00ss

dyn00ss

Mar 3, 2023
Hii I'm back YaY, I'm very embarrassed to have to post this here but I'm sorry, I had posted on the account (bre_ad4leo) that I was going to officially try to suspend myself completely today, and I couldn't do it!!!! (firstly because I realized that the sheet I was going to use slipping on the door handle wouldn't work, that is, I'll have to buy a rope or find another fabric, secondly I'm scared for my family and I hate it, there really were moments that my family made me very sad and depressed, but when they say or do something that makes me "happy" I already change my opinion about them a little, Or maybe this is all just my head and looking for things to keep me alive , so I'm sorry even if I sound like an attention seeker, thanks for reading I just wanted to communicate this!! (I will only be using this account from now on)
I'm very angry to stay alive and in this shit

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby, cartdog, R_N and 5 others
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Hey, dw u dont look like an attention seeker for me. Its completely ok to feel that way tbh and thats pretty sad that most people can't comprehend this.
Welcome back and hope u will find peace

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mind_split, claraisnotcarol, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
As a human being you have the right to change your mind whenever you want. If anybody thinks otherwise it's their opinion. And as we all know opinions are like assholes everyone has one. Don't be so hard on yourself. You attempted it didn't work and that's all there is to it. It's a huge decision to ctb - you should NEVER take it lightly. Once you ctb there is no turning back. No worries!
As a human being you have the right to change your mind whenever you want. If anybody thinks otherwise it's their opinion. And as we all know opinions are like assholes everyone has one. Don't be so hard on yourself. You attempted it didn't work and that's all there is to it. It's a huge decision to ctb - you should NEVER take it lightly. Once you ctb there is no turning back. No worries!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, randal_bond, cartdog and 3 others
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
You dont owe sorry to anyone. Its your journey. Best wishes.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: randal_bond, cartdog, dyn00ss and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome back and you don't have to be sorry! I wish you all the best :-)

• Love
Reactions: randal_bond and dyn00ss
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Hii I'm back YaY, I'm very embarrassed to have to post this here but I'm sorry, I had posted on the account (bre_ad4leo) that I was going to officially try to suspend myself completely today, and I couldn't do it!!!! (firstly because I realized that the sheet I was going to use slipping on the door handle wouldn't work, that is, I'll have to buy a rope or find another fabric, secondly I'm scared for my family and I hate it, there really were moments that my family made me very sad and depressed, but when they say or do something that makes me "happy" I already change my opinion about them a little, Or maybe this is all just my head and looking for things to keep me alive , so I'm sorry even if I sound like an attention seeker, thanks for reading I just wanted to communicate this!! (I will only be using this account from now on)
I'm very angry to stay alive and in this shit
We're very vulnerable in this state. Don't judge yourself. The only thing I don't beleive you're allowed to make the second account here. You have only one, and you can cross it out if you want to step away, then you can ask the mods to uncross it for you. I would self-report one of your accts.

• Love
Reactions: dyn00ss
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
Welcome back. Cheers~~

• Love
Reactions: dyn00ss
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide just isn't straightforward to go through with after all, you shouldn't have to feel embarrassed if your attempt doesn't work out, people on here understand how difficult suicide really is, it's why I've been trapped here for so long. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: randal_bond and dyn00ss
dyn00ss

dyn00ss

Mar 3, 2023
We're very vulnerable in this state. Don't judge yourself. The only thing I don't beleive you're allowed to make the second account here. You have only one, and you can cross it out if you want to step away, then you can ask the mods to uncross it for you. I would self-report one of your accts.
My other account has already be banned :)

Reactions: randal_bond