loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
I had an account under the username dra1ncoreslwt so if you remember someone that had that name it's me, I lost access to that account but wtv.

I'm back, life has taken polar turns for me so I haven't been doing very well lately, I had logged out around June with the idea that I'd ctb soon or make a new life and forget and leave SS behind, but I really missed this place because it's the only place I can actually talk about how I feel a without getting flagged etc, how is everyone doing?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nightmare_moon, person357, Sannti and 2 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Welcome back. I don't know you but nice to meet you. I think we're all just here coping with our problems as usual.

Reactions: loslassen
flowers in the mist

flowers in the mist

dances with demons
Aug 19, 2023
Welcome back! 🤍

• Love
Reactions: Sleeper System and loslassen
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
Same case hère , exactly same thing happening with me

• Love
Reactions: Sleeper System and loslassen
loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
Welcome back. I don't know you but nice to meet you. I think we're all just here coping with our problems as usual.
yeah, as far as I'm aware not much has changed aside the fact some familiar faces are gone, nice to meet you as well, I hope you're doing okay.

Reactions: Sleeper System
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I too had an account around that time that I abandoned in hopes of recovering. Yeah, bet you can guess how that turned out.

I remember you somewhat. I'd say it's nice to have you back, but I'd much rather you had succeeded in your recovery. My old account was leftdreaming if that's at all familiar to you.

• Love
Reactions: loslassen and Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I'm sad, lonely, angry, dreadful, and wish life was less difficult for me and my family.
I can't even begin to pretend everything is ok... but im doing my best to keep my head up.
You said your life took a polar turn. What happened?

• Love
Reactions: person357 and loslassen
loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
I too had an account around that time that I abandoned in hopes of recovering. Yeah, bet you can guess how that turned out.

I remember you somewhat. I'd say it's nice to have you back, but I'd much rather you had succeeded in your recovery. My old account was leftdreaming if that's at all familiar to you.
thank you, I know it's sad to be back, wish we could've both recovered, but there's still time you never know, I just wish you find peace and comfortability soon, I'm always here if you want to chat. (Your old user does sound familiar xx)

• Love
Reactions: Abyssal
loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
I'm sad, lonely, angry, dreadful, and wish life was less difficult for me and my family.
I can't even begin to pretend everything is ok... but im doing my best to keep my head up.
You said your life took a polar turn. What happened?
I think I'll make a vent thread about it a little later, I'm not as miserable as I used to be but I guess suicidal ideation doesn't leave without help, and I don't have anyone to reach out to for help. I've met new people and made friends but things around me are kinda crumbling so I'm cushioned by that from everything, it sucks because I still sometimes toss and turn in bed unable to conceal sleep, unsure of how to deal with healing because part of me won't buy it yk, kinda wish I would've left sooner, kinda don't.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sleeper System and Abyssal
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I'm just tired of existing as usual and wishing for the peace of non-existence, it certainly does sound so ideal to fall into an dreamless and eternal sleep. But anyway I wish you the best.