IntelligentLeg

IntelligentLeg

Nov 6, 2022
It's been 10 months (December 11th, my birthday) since my last attempt. I used SN can't remember if it was 20 or 25mg that I ingested. I have a whole post about it here. My nails and fingers and lips turned blue. I failed. I try not to think about it too much. My last attempt before that was July 2018, partial hanging, I passed out but the rope broke. The time before that was a cocktail of drugs in May 2016. I've struggled my whole life with this and depression. Not fitting in. Not having any friends. I don't know how to make friends. I'm sure there's a lot of people here who can relate. Well if anyone wants to talk or anything, I'm here. I try not to offend anyone. I'm a blunt person with no filter. I am a good listener

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, nicotine_goblin and ipmanwc0
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
First and foremost, I'm sorry to hear about your story. I hope things have improved. I don't know how to make friends either in all honesty so I can relate. If you want to talk I would be happy to.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
You have a very tough story, I'm sorry to hear things have been so bad for you for a long time. I've been struggling with suicidal ideation and major depression for roughly 6 years now. I struggle to make and maintain friendships as well. I hope things get better for you or that you find peace some day

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Not fitting in. Not having any friends. I don't know how to make friends. I'm sure there's a lot of people here who can relate. Well if anyone wants to talk or anything, I'm here. I try not to offend anyone. I'm a blunt person with no filter. I am a good listener
Autistic like me? I can relate to everything above.