• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

vanilladust

vanilladust

Nov 22, 2023
It's been a while since I've been on here. For a while things got slightly better and now I'm ack in the shitter. My birthday is this month and so is valentine's which makes me want to die even more. Honestly I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. For a while I devoted myself to Santa Muerte and now I just feel lost again. I feel like I'm rotting away.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Silent Raindrops
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I know that feeling. Depression and anxiety has plagued me for years, and just when it seems your life is moving forward, you suddenly take a million steps back.

vanilladust

vanilladust

Nov 22, 2023
1. I love your name and profile pic 2. Yep all of a sudden I'm back where I started maybe not as bad but I'm not okay either. This all fucking sucks.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry, I too understand that familiar back and forth feeling. I hope it gets better for you and you get your peace.

P.s. I love your cool avatar