Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Man, I feel really guilty for being back here. My bf doesn't like me being here because he thinks that if I surround myself with negative energy it's gonna make me feel worse. I get what he means but not everything here is negative. Welp, I'm back anyways. Been feeling really crap lately and thought about ctb again. One of my friends, (I consider them close even tho we haven't actually talked that much) decided that their end is nearing. It is what it is, but I'm pretty sad. I don't wanna talk them out of it because I do believe suicide is okay if a person doesn't think there's a different solution and they believe it will help them escape their pain. So yeah, I'm just trying to be supportive and wish them luck with anything that they decide to do, either ctb or maybe distancing themselves with all this stuff/moving on… but it hurts, don't wanna see my friend go. I guess it's kind of hypocritical since I'd also ctb if I was in a lot of pain and had no other way of escaping. Anyway, I'm back from my break and I hope I can offer a little support maybe to people that are on their way for recovery and stuff. I've been doing a bit better than usual but it's still not great. I'm glad I can be back in this community. :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ame, BitterlyAlive_, Amumu and 4 others
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Hey welcome back! Good to hear you've been working on yourself and making a progress. It's refreshing to see you're supportive of your friend's decision despite the conflicting feelings you have towards it all. You're a good friend and they're lucky they have you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Welcome back. I wish you the best. I am pleased to hear that things are going okay for you and you are a good friend to that person.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph and WitheringAway