E

edensend

Jul 24, 2024
I'm gonna try to hang myself on my door one last time and if that doesn't work i'm ordering a gun. I'm 18 and a palliative patient, I wanted to go peacefully but I can't find a way to. I hate how alone I am. I don't think anyone will care that i'm gone, they'll just be glad they don't have to take care of me anymore, not that they really do. I'm so tired, i've been abused and neglected my whole life, but it's been worse since i've gotten sick. I'm so ready to be gone. Goodbye beautiful people, I hope things improve for you.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Nikitatos, weirdoldguy, galier and 12 others
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I'm so sorry you feel like checking out. I hope you really think your CTB through first, as people who try on impulse or while frustrated fail often.
No judgement. Whatever your choice I hope you find peace & love.
No shame in waiting either 🌹💔

Reactions: badtothebone
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
I'm gonna try to hang myself on my door one last time and if that doesn't work i'm ordering a gun. I'm 18 and a palliative patient, I wanted to go peacefully but I can't find a way to. I hate how alone I am. I don't think anyone will care that i'm gone, they'll just be glad they don't have to take care of me anymore, not that they really do. I'm so tired, i've been abused and neglected my whole life, but it's been worse since i've gotten sick. I'm so ready to be gone. Goodbye beautiful people, I hope things improve for you.
I'm so sorry that you're a palliative pt at this young age. We all have different type of pain in here. I'm sorry that on the top of that you were abused and neglected. This is not fair. I hate seeing a teenager struggling like that it hurts my heart. I wish you the best.

E

edensend

Jul 24, 2024
I'm so sorry you feel like checking out. I hope you really think your CTB through first, as people who try on impulse or while frustrated fail often.
No judgement. Whatever your choice I hope you find peace & love.
No shame in waiting either 🌹💔
what's ctb? I'm desperate to go, I don't think I can wait anymore
I'm so sorry that you're a palliative pt at this young age. We all have different type of pain in here. I'm sorry that on the top of that you were abused and neglected. This is not fair. I hate seeing a teenager struggling like that it hurts my heart. I wish you the best.
ty for your kindness🩷 i'm hoping things are better on the other side

Reactions: badtothebone
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace from the suffering, existence really is too cruel, I wish you the best.

Reactions: CatLove56
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
what's ctb? I'm desperate to go, I don't think I can wait anymore
CTB is what you're planning on doing - Catching The Bus - a euphemism for suicide.

May I ask why you're choosing partial hanging? It's one of the more difficult methods to succeed at.

E

edensend

Jul 24, 2024
CTB is what you're planning on doing - Catching The Bus - a euphemism for suicide.

May I ask why you're choosing partial hanging? It's one of the more difficult methods to succeed at.
I have no other options really, i'm desperate

• Aww..
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Good luck in whatever choice you make.

piccola anima

piccola anima

Sep 15, 2024
Hello, i'm new. I hope you will find your peace♥️

Noct

Noct

L'appel du vide
Sep 1, 2024
they'll just be glad they don't have to take care of me anymore, not that they really do. i've been abused and neglected my whole life, but it's been worse since i've gotten sick.
Sounds absolutely horrid , I'm so sporty you've gone through all that. I can understand your need to leave. Hope you find peace and something better one way or another