Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Sooo like.... honestly I'm sick of over explaining. This is how I feel and it's very valid to me.

I had all these words just to say that I'm more than ever ready to die now. I'm just always nervous about failing and coming back to this shit hole. Otherwise I'm sooo fucking out....

My head hurts and I needa sleep a bit but I'm ready to plan this out and I don't care much about the method..

All I've ever cared about is the consequences in life. I don't want to do this.... to live ir wait and live so I can die. It's killing me and blah blah broken record shit I'm over this... I'm ready to search and try and execute.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: restingspot, VexRal, Woodnote and 4 others
Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
I know how you feel this world has done nothing to me but hurt me but I know in the end Its what's best for me I can't take it anymore I'm just ready for peace and the only way out is to ctb I know people will hurt but I can't keep staying it's to hard there's nothing here for me

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: VexRal, Woodnote, Disco Biscuit and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Same tbh, I am on a huge low at the moment and it's worse than it's ever been

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Toobrokentofix, VexRal and Woodnote
V

VexRal

Jul 9, 2020
It's kind of inverted for me weirdly. My mental was pretty much at its lowest when the situation wasn't so bad. However, my situation now is shit hitting the fan, but my mental state isn't as bad as that previous episode. Just feels kinda unreal i guess lmao

This is fine .

Reactions: Sisifos