MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
So I self harm by cutting but recently after getting headaches I took headache pills and realized I got really dizzy and felt awful after just taking one.

Long story short I found it as a new way of Self harm and just took a bunch. I feel fucking awful ontop of that it's not even likely to kill me...im.just venting and I'm dizzy af

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Done_Surviving, SVEN and jar-baby
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
MiMif
Don't harm yourself for nothing, please. There is no need to torment soul even more.
I know it's difficult. I can't forgive myself for a lot of things. But, I don't hit myself anymore. I wish you not to harm yourself.

U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
If those tablets contain paracetamol you could really do damage to yourself, over time.

D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
Been there, try to sleep it off, you might feel better in the morning. But I recommend staying off of any drug for a couple of days so that your body can detox

Reactions: ddonnieddarko
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Been there, try to sleep it off, you might feel better in the morning. But I recommend staying off of any drug for a couple of days so that your body can detox
Yeah I just woke up and feel a bit better...I ate some bread and it really helped

• Hugs
Reactions: ddonnieddarko and Done_Surviving
D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
Yeah I just woke up and feel a bit better...I ate some bread and it really helped
That's great! Glad you feel better! remember to stay hydrated and stay off any medicines for a couple of days, UNLESS YOU REALLY NEED THEM! (Like don't stop your treatments just because a random person on the internet said so :nomouth:)

Reactions: MiMif