willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I've been seeing this guys I met online for about two months now. We had sex twice and we're talking a lot. Things were going well. Then I went to hang out with him while being severely sleep deprived (I had slept two hours in the past 38 hours due to insomnia) and I guess I fell asleep and had a seizure. I've had seizures before but it had been a few years so while it wasn't good, it wasn't something out of the blue for me and was definitely triggered by sleep deprivation. Since then we've been texting a little but now I haven't heard from him at all in a few days. I know I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up but I did and now I feel like shit. I don't think it was the seizure alone I think I was just saying things that made him realize he wasn't as into me as he thought. I just hate myself. Fuck.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: neurotic, meowmeowkitty and Al_stargate
meowmeowkitty

meowmeowkitty

a cat at heart.
Jun 1, 2023
dude please don't blame yourself, i don't think any of this could've been predicted at all. sorry this happened to you, there's always other people. don't forget there's still 8 billion people on this earth, and even if only 1% wants to fuck that's still millions of people, and i doubt that's even the case ;) hope you can have better days :)

neurotic

neurotic

𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 /// 💜💚💙
May 24, 2023
dude please don't blame yourself, i don't think any of this could've been predicted at all. sorry this happened to you, there's always other people. don't forget there's still 8 billion people on this earth, and even if only 1% wants to fuck that's still millions of people, and i doubt that's even the case ;) hope you can have better days :)
This.

It's one person out of an entire world of people. Having seizures is much more common than people believe also, so it's not anything you've done wrong. Not to mention despite being sleep deprived you wanted to spend time with them, whereas they give up as soon as they see any indication of health defects. They weren't going to help you if your life ever got worse. Be patient and someone will I promise.

Reactions: meowmeowkitty