bunintherug

bunintherug

husk of a girl
Jan 1, 2024
the roads are frozen, i won't be able to see my partner, i'm alone and i've been crying all fucking day, and i kept yelling at them on the phone. i didn't mean to and i feel so bad about it. i just don't want to be alone, i don't want to sleep alone, i don't want to be me

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr, haibane, itchygator and 10 others
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
There is nothing special about a birthday, this is a cultural convention. But not having people to share joys and sadness is sorely missed.

Reactions: itchygator, hikikomorizombie and leland
bunintherug

bunintherug

husk of a girl
Jan 1, 2024
There is nothing special about a birthday, this is a cultural convention. But not having people to share joys and sadness is sorely missed.
that's not helpful in the slightest. i spent the last 3 birthdays alone in foster care, i've worked hard to make sure this year would be better. and it isn't. just because you don't care about birthdays doesn't mean i don't. i do, a lot, that was insensitive

Reactions: itchygator, ForgottenAgain, Hollowman and 1 other person
RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
Man I'm sorry you can't spend your birthday with anyone. Though I don't value birthdays very much, I understand that you and others do. How about you do something fun for yourself. If the roads are too iced for comfort, call your partner and talk to them for a while, watch your favorite movie, cook your favorite meal, take a nice bath, or anything else you enjoy.

Best wishes and I hope you can celebrate your birthday better tomorrow.

Reactions: CasTheFriendlyGhost
johann_liebert

johann_liebert

Im freien Fall nach oben
Nov 11, 2023
My 18th birthday was the first time I was alone on birthday and have been ever since (besides my family, but they don't really count as I don't want to see them). Just sitting in my room, doing the same stuff I always do as if it was any random day. Thanks SAD. And back then, I didn't even really cared. But hopefully the last one will be the last. If that makes you feel better.

Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
Happy birthday! Its very hard to be alone . I hope you can make a FaceTime in case you want… to feel close with your loved ones. Hope yr new age comes with happiness and love

imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
Happy birthday Friend, I am sorry you are alone, we are all here with you though.

Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
Happy Birthday!! 🎂I hope you get to FaceTime and make up for it another day this week.

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
Happy birthday, sorry you were alone on your birthday that must suck and really hurt. Loneliness is the biggest killer :(

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I understand. Those with birthdays this time of year do have unplanned celebrations alone.
It sounds like you would benefit from a gathering more than most. I am sorry this has stressed you so much.
Congratulations on breaking free from foster care.
From one person stuck at home due to the weather to another, Happy Birthday!

• Love
Reactions: bunintherug
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Happy birthday to you 🫂
I'm sorry you were alone on your birthday, that is so disheartening... I went through the same thing when I moved country and not even my father texted me a happy birthday, everyone forgot about me.
I read you were really looking forward to make this birthday better, I hope it was still a good day for you, doing some online activities with your partner, having a relaxing day as much as possible.

I do care about birthdays and I think it is important to be remembered and cared for on that day. I wish you had a great day and continue to have a great day today ❤

• Love
J

jackrussell023

Oct 31, 2023
Happy Birthday to you and so sorry you were alone.

I've been alone for my last several birthdays, which is also in the first week of Jan. Just reminds me each year how I don't have anyone other than family who have any interest in me. To add to it downer it was, I was pretty sick too.

It totally sucks being so alone and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

• Love
A

alone10

140+ IQ
Jan 15, 2024
People die and people live. The universe will not care about your one special day in 365 days

bunintherug

bunintherug

husk of a girl
Jan 1, 2024
  • Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain and CasTheFriendlyGhost
itchygator

itchygator

Jan 17, 2024
Yea Happy Birthday! You're could be worst off. At least you have us. I've been bed bound since 2016.
From 2017 on I've spent all holidays bdays and new years alone. Even my grandma I live with ends up doing stuff with the family. It's good that this site is available for us to vent and bitch about life with each other. I feel I've been missing out on social media since then. It usually could almost always get some what worse.my bday is 1-19

• Love
bunintherug

bunintherug

husk of a girl
Jan 1, 2024
Yea Happy Birthday! You're could be worst off. At least you have us. I've been bed bound since 2016.
From 2017 on I've spent all holidays bdays and new years alone. Even my grandma I live with ends up doing stuff with the family. It's good that this site is available for us to vent and bitch about life with each other. I feel I've been missing out on social media since then. It usually could almost always get some what worse.my bday is 1-19
it is nice having this site, having people actually understand and not minimize my problems makes me feel a lot less alone. happy early birthday <3

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
BPD is a monster inside your head.
Is there anything calming you can do?
Go for a walk?
A pleasant distraction is needed.