LunaRose

LunaRose

I just want to float in nothingness
Nov 25, 2023
I'm ready mentally to do this. I just need the Ratchet and I'm ready to go to the location. No one expects me home usually till 9pm so they won't look for me till then. The location is in bus reach and then it's a 2 mile walk to the woods. Only one person knows this spot as it's where I met my ex who recently passed. Is there any tips I should follow or advice on ctb? Also side question if you're in the north state of California and if you can could someone stay with me as I ctb to make sure I succeed as to like hold me as I flail and calm me.

• Hugs
Reactions: HerculePoirot, floralheaddress, DT2007 and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Every good wish for achieving peace and rest. Although your request would put any genuine responder in a very risky position if you succeed in ctb.

LunaRose

LunaRose

I just want to float in nothingness
Nov 25, 2023
I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.
Thanks for the wishes man

Every good wish for achieving peace and rest. Although your request would put any genuine responder in a very risky position if you succeed in ctb.
Would it put a genuine responder in a risky situation?

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Thanks for the wishes man

They are assisting your suicide (I'm in the UK so don't know your legal position) at best, which isn't going to be well received by family, friends or the general public, assuming that ctb isn't illegal where you are.
They are also going to be in the position of being present at the scene of a dead stranger whom they met only shortly before the incident; I'd believe that the police and authorities are likely to give them a fairly hard time of it if they are traced. And, should they succeed in leaving the scene and attempt to remain anonymous that behaviour would itself appear suspicious I'd guess.
I did mention "genuine" as you have no way of knowing what type of weirdo or freak might respond.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Obviously yes, unless (s)he commits suicide along with you, or (s)he disappears immediately after you die, without any witness. But I understand your desire for ultimate support. Would I be in your area, perhaps I'd accept.