NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
I was temporarily banned guys. I'm alive (unfortunately). Thinking of doing full suspension as I'm out of options, would be nice to have some insight on what that might be like if anyone's willing to share x

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, Sakura94, Wrennie and 4 others
fedupsoul

fedupsoul

Confused
Jan 19, 2021
A family member ctb this way... I have read in some cases the hyoid bone breaks which can be quite painful if you are still conscious at the time and neck didn't snap from the drop. I am not at all comfortable with this but before learning about sn this was my method... I really don't like the suffocation feeling

• Hugs
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, Wrennie, sadworld and 2 others
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
A family member ctb this way... I have read in some cases the hyoid bone breaks which can be quite painful if you are still conscious at the time and neck didn't snap from the drop. I am not at all comfortable with this but before learning about sn this was my method... I really don't like the suffocation feeling
You tried it? I guess in the grand scheme of things what's a few minutes?

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
fedupsoul

fedupsoul

Confused
Jan 19, 2021
You tried it? I guess in the grand scheme of things what's a few minutes?
No I haven't tried hanging but I know I don't like it when I can't hold my breath any longer underwater when I swim. I can only guess it would be somewhat similar till one would pass out. No clue how long it would take though

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and NotOkay_
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
It shouldn't take longer than 5 seconds really

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
fedupsoul

fedupsoul

Confused
Jan 19, 2021
It shouldn't take longer than 5 seconds really
Maybe.. but it's really difficult to know when a person is hanging are they conscious and suffering or are they unconscious and involuntarily moving or convulsing. It just terrifies me *chills*

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, sadworld and NotOkay_
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Just to remind you, ctb is a serious decision & should not be taken lightly. I wish you all the best in the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80, sadworld, Sherri and 2 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Just to remind you, ctb is a serious decision & should not be taken lightly. I wish you all the best in the future.
Totally agree with your comment. Also wish the op all the best. May you find your way and may it be peaceful.

• Hugs
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
Totally agree with your comment. Also wish the op all the best. May you find your way and may it be peaceful.
Thank you x

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, sadworld and Sherri
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Don't know that much about hanging but I just wanted to tell you that it makes me happy to still see you around!

Hugs and love!

• Hugs
J

johntee2

Jan 17, 2021
I was temporarily banned guys. I'm alive (unfortunately). Thinking of doing full suspension as I'm out of options, would be nice to have some insight on what that might be like if anyone's willing to share x
I would say don't try that method. No matter how crap life is, it can't be worth the feeling that suffocation brings. Instant panic and a reflex to get air. I've seen reports of it taking a long, long time to pass away using that means too. Put a pillow to your face or a plastic bag on your head if you want to sample how awful it must feel.. Chances are it would fail too as your survival instincts will make you fight it like crazy.

Reactions: Wrennie
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
:(
I would say don't try that method. No matter how crap life is, it can't be worth the feeling that suffocation brings. Instant panic and a reflex to get air. I've seen reports of it taking a long, long time to pass away using that means too. Put a pillow to your face or a plastic bag on your head if you want to sample how awful it must feel.. Chances are it would fail too as your survival instincts will make you fight it like crazy.
I just need a way out NOW ffs

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie and mirko
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I got it setup but was too terrified to go through with it. It's scary when standing on a chair even just holding the rope in your hand. I saw videos here of a girl who did it wrong and was suffocating.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
I got it setup but was too terrified to go through with it. It's scary when standing on a chair even just holding the rope in your hand. I saw videos here of a girl who did it wrong and was suffocating.
Bruh

• Hugs
Reactions: Sakura94
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Sorry that you are still here. Full suspension is really quick it only took me a few seconds to pass out, but I was rescued...

Reactions: NotOkay_