• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wsx-rt

Student
Apr 17, 2024
I'm afraid to die, I'm afraid it will hurt, what should I do?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: libertyorunalive44, sserafim, Ambivalent1 and 1 other person
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
dying is scary, its the one thing we dont know. you cant make it not hurt just lessen the feeling with a different type of attempt. i would make sure you get all your affairs in order, do anything you might regret in the moments before. try to make peace with your life and know you werent a wasted life just an unfortunate one. i wish the best <3

• Hugs
Reactions: libertyorunalive44, divinemistress36, sserafim and 4 others
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
After thinking about it for a while I'm afraid too. I hope I get over this feeling once I have an easy method available,

Reactions: iloverachel
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I'm afraid to die and to live
I wish it were easy

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Ambivalent1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be dreadful and tiring feeling trapped in that situation, I wish that suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to never wake again. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find peace eventually.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, GhostShell and iloverachel
Optimu$

Optimu$

Death Is Non Negotiable
May 10, 2024
I'm not afraid to die (as once you're dead you're dead) but dying is unnerving because you just pray that everything works properly within the timeframe your research says it will and that you're relatively calm and physically comfortable as you do it.
Some users on here are just champions and will drink SN, jump off a building or throw themselves into a noose as quickly and simply as changing your socks. You definitely need to stay in the company of those who share in your trepidation.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I'm not afraid to die (as once you're dead you're dead) but dying is unnerving because you just pray that everything works properly within the timeframe your research says it will and that you're relatively calm and physically comfortable as you do it.
Some users on here are just champions and will drink SN, jump off a building or throw themselves into a noose as quickly and simply as changing your socks. You definitely need to stay in the company of those who share in your trepidation.
Champions 🏆 the 1 percent. Only one percent of the global population kills themselves each year. I would die violently and earn my way into Valhalla.

• Yay!
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, divinemistress36, AmericanMary and 1 other person
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Champions 🏆 the 1 percent. Only one percent of the global population kills themselves each year. I would die violently and earn my way into Valhalla.
Do you think you will be part of this special group of 1% champions soon?

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Ambivalent1
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
It's normal, it's all unknown beyond death. Don't feel bad about it.

Reactions: wsx-rt
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
You are not alone
Everyone is afraid to die.
Even the ones who say that are ready, deep down they are afraid. Its normal.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Ambivalent1, Forveleth and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Do you think you will be part of this special group of 1% champions soon?
Not soon but one day my prince will come
You are not alone
Everyone is afraid to die.
Even the ones who say that are ready, deep down they are afraid. Its normal.
We are brave. Random brave quote. "And all will know that 300 Spartans gave their last breath to defend it!" 🗡️ 🛡️

Reactions: divinemistress36 and final_countdown12