please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
Last year I didnt really thought about fears. But one day something triggered me idk what it was but, I just remembered a really old lady that said to me: "there's always a firts time". That sentence made my awful life worse. Now I'm afraid of everything, everything means everything. Like I'm afraid of walking on the street, clouds, dogs, being alive in general. What can I do??? I already tried to confront them but I'm doing that always just for existing, the only thing that I think that I'm not afraid of is death. Death seems to be more like the help I need to be free of all my fears, hates and questions with out answers.

What can I do to feel able to exist without fear of breathing?

• Hugs
Reactions: Barracuda91, Isisnefert, AprilsBlessings and 8 others
Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
Hmmm don't know how to help but is there anything ur not afraid of like anything that brings u comfort like drawing etc and u said u afraid of dogs like is it all dogs or just like dogs u don't know Bc if it's not all maybe u can get a therapy puppy if u don't have any animals already ?

Reactions: TooConscious, Deleted member 4993 and Ghost2211
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I'm Afraid of many things in general, day won't pass that I don't have this intense anxiety and fear of little things someone could say, it's strange and awful feeling and only way I calm myself is to think that once I'm gone there will be nothing to fear, and that suffering is there because one exists,

Reactions: TooConscious, Deleted member 4993, please_kill_me and 1 other person
please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
Hmmm don't know how to help but is there anything ur not afraid of like anything that brings u comfort like drawing etc and u said u afraid of dogs like is it all dogs or just like dogs u don't know Bc if it's not all maybe u can get a therapy puppy if u don't have any animals already ?
I do have 3 cats tho, draw brings me joy but also anger. Aaaand I have anger issues:"") so it's like I love to draw but I also hated it

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Deleted member 4993 and Serio
Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
I do have 3 cats tho, draw brings me joy but also anger. Aaaand I have anger issues:"") so it's like I love to draw but I also hated it
Hey if your cats bring you comfort maybe when you go outside you can take them on walks with u and whenever u feel anxious pet them? Also I def get the drawing thing I also am a artist maybe you could try different forms of art tho that are less stressful like abstract unless u already do that Bc in abstract u can't make mistakes Bc like
Mistakes is the art etc

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, TooConscious, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
T

Trayus

Oct 3, 2020
Most of your feats seem to be irrational, i dont want to say that your feeling of fear is invalid, but that you conjure up fear where there was none before. Try to write down your fears and list reasons of what exactly you are afraid of:

Why are you afraid of dogs? will they bite you?
Why are afraid of walking on the street? do you fear robbery?
Why are you afraid of clouds?
Which aspects of being alive are you afraid of most?

Try to find the thought that precedes the fear, the "cause", only then you can properly confront them.

Fear is the mind killer.

Reactions: TooConscious, Deleted member 4993 and please_kill_me
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Last year I didnt really thought about fears. But one day something triggered me idk what it was but, I just remembered a really old lady that said to me: "there's always a firts time". That sentence made my awful life worse. Now I'm afraid of everything, everything means everything. Like I'm afraid of walking on the street, clouds, dogs, being alive in general. What can I do??? I already tried to confront them but I'm doing that always just for existing, the only thing that I think that I'm not afraid of is death. Death seems to be more like the help I need to be free of all my fears, hates and questions with out answers.

What can I do to feel able to exist without fear of breathing?
You have got this in your head buddy as misplaced SI by the sound of it unfortunately.
I can tell you're stronger than youre making out here. I'm sorry if I'm wrong I don't get the sense you are really terrified of clouds. Maybe thoughts that they give you, if somethings going on.

please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
You have got this in your head buddy as misplaced SI by the sound of it unfortunately.
I can tell you're stronger than youre making out here. I'm sorry if I'm wrong I don't get the sense you are really terrified of clouds. Maybe thoughts that they give you, if somethings going on.
Jm afraid of clouds cause onde of my biggest fears is natural catastrophes, and clouds make me think about whirlwind.

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
Maybe you can see a psychiatrist and get a prescription for your anxiety which might help. :hug:

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm sorry. I hope it gets better for you. :hug:

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I understand this. I have a lot of fears and phobias that people are dismissive of and call irrational or silly. It's not. These are very valid fears and concerns for you and it's not abnormal despite what people might say. Depending on your situation working through the fears with a psychiatrist or therapist could help.

I totally get the fear of dogs! I love most dogs but after my ex's dog attacked me and tried to kill both me and my own dog I'm terrified of that breed and huge dogs. Exposure to the dog and trying to face my fears only made it worse.

Im also very phobic of going into stores and restaurants. Exposure and trying to force me into the situation made my fear and anxiety worse. Starting slow and not forcing the issue would have been better.

Start slow with facing fears. And it's perfectly ok to still be afraid of some things..the concers are valid and very real to the person facing them.

Reactions: Isisnefert
Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
El año pasado realmente no pensé en los miedos. Pero un día algo me disparó, no sé qué era, pero me acordé de una señora muy vieja que me dijo: "siempre hay una primera vez". Esa frase empeoró mi terrible vida. Ahora le tengo miedo a todo, todo significa todo. Como si tuviera miedo de caminar por la calle, las nubes, los perros, estar vivo en general. ¿¿¿Que puedo hacer??? Ya intenté enfrentarme a ellos pero lo hago siempre solo por existir, lo único que creo que no le tengo miedo es a la muerte. La muerte parece ser más como la ayuda que necesito para liberarme de todos mis miedos, odios y preguntas sin respuestas.

¿Qué puedo hacer para sentirme capaz de existir sin miedo a respirar?
Me siento igual, paso largas temporadas sin salir de casa por ese miedo a todo del que hablas, pero ni encerrada puedo estar libre del miedo, es miedo a vivir