J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
But they don't even get 10 likes on their FB page and their Twitter is just as dead. This shit is ridiculous lmao.

Hey if you happen to read this Karens, stop blaming others for being a pathetic parent and relative.

That's it, have a nice day.

Reactions: TessB, Élégie, Isisnefert and 7 others
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Post like these add nothing productive to the whole argument.

Reactions: DocNo, Fragile, Life_and_Death and 3 others
J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
Post like these add nothing productive to the whole argument
Be honest with yourself, half of the posts here hold absolutely no value. That's why I added it in the Off topic section sweetheart

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Be honest with yourself, half of the posts here hold absolutely no value. That's why I added it in the Off topic section sweetheart
So? My point still stands and don't call me (someone you are unfamiliar with) sweetheart.

• Hugs
Reactions: Arrow, aeon, Fragile and 3 others
rex_deceptorum

rex_deceptorum

Mar 6, 2020
But they don't even get 10 likes on their FB page and their Twitter is just as dead. This shit is ridiculous lmao.

Hey if you happen to read this Karens, stop blaming others for being a pathetic parent and relative.

That's it, have a nice day.
They are free to form an opinion on SS, but their ridiculous accusations that this website promotes rape, pedophilia and torture is bordsrline slanderous!

Reactions: TessB, Élégie and LastFlowers
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Regardless of how much attention they get, it's important to remember that we should never get down to their level with these insults, and that they are parents who had the biggest tragedy in their lives happen to them. Still, this isn't an excuse to go on a crusade against a place that many of us call home, nor an excuse for us to make this type of threads.

Reactions: DocNo, Symbiote, Life_and_Death and 4 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
They are free to form an opinion on SS, but their ridiculous accusations that this website promotes rape, pedophilia and torture is bordsrline slanderous!
They also continue to enforce the idea that we are some type of death cult, complete with videos and articles outlining the dangers of ACTUAL cults. Next thing we know they'll be asking Leah Remini to open up a spot for our cult asses on some Scientology spin-off.
I mean, do these people even read or watch what they post? They have no idea what an actual 'high control group' is and their accusation is not only a slap in the face to us, but to victims of groups who truly fit that definition.
Regardless of how much attention they get, it's important to remember that we should never get down to their level with these insults, and that they are parents who had the biggest tragedy in their lives happen to them. Still, this isn't an excuse to go on a crusade against a place that many of us call home, nor an excuse for us to make this type of threads.
Yes, the title alone of this thread should be edited. I know people here are affected by the current crusade but this is not a good look for us. We can speak out and we should be able to criticize their actions, but let's not get down to their level of name calling. (Of which, we have been called much worse than c***s, unfortunately.)

Last edited:
Reactions: DocNo, OpheliasFlowers, rex_deceptorum and 1 other person
rex_deceptorum

rex_deceptorum

Mar 6, 2020
They also continue to enforce the idea that we are some type of death cult, complete with videos and articles outlining the dangers of ACTUAL cults. Next thing we know they'll be asking Leah Remini to open up a spot for our cult asses on some Scientology spin-off.
I mean, do these people even read or watch what they post? They have no idea what an actual 'high control group' is and their accusation is not only a slap in the face to us, but to victims of groups who truly fit that definition.

Yes, the title alone of this thread should be edited. I know people here are affected by the current crusade but this is not a good look for us. We can speak out and we should be able to criticize their actions, but let's not get down to their level of name calling. (Of which, we have been called much worse than c***s, unfortunately.)
Death cult....that's rich coming from those people! People who insist that "suicide is never ever the answer" are actually sadists!! The fact that they have zero interest in helping people on their own terms or attempt to understand what drove them so far is all the proof you need!

Reactions: LastFlowers