Mar 30, 2020
Is there a big possibility I may fail?

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, TheRaul95, FinalDestination and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Not really we are all different if you throw up there is a good chance of failure I have read a few accounts of people ctb by ingesting SN without any preparation, I hope you find peace.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: all_pointless, AnxietyAttack44, Deleted member 17331 and 2 others
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
But why skipping the extras? At least the antiemetics shouldn't be hard to get and help a lot I think

Reactions: autumnal and Mare Tranquillitatis
ReallySillyOtter

ReallySillyOtter

Will commit suicide or die tryin’.
Jun 20, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/ may help.

Short answer, going from memory:

SN itself is the only ingredient you absolutely need. Everything else is for comfort:

benzos: sedatives, can help with anxiety and prevent vomiting from nervousness. If you're prone to this it's suggested.

meto: prevents vomiting. I've read of many that have CTB even after vomiting, and others that have vomitied even after taking this. Again, it comes to how prone you are. If you decide to skip this it may be helpful to have a second SN dose to take, if you do vomit.

fasting (I first read that as "farting" :shy:): helps get the SN from your stomach into your bloodstream quickly, where it can began its effects. With fasting unconsciousness comes in about 20 minutes. Having food in you can increase the wait—and any anxiety or discomfort you're experiencing. It's recommended.

• Hugs
Reactions: infinitelove, Saed, autumnal and 6 others
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Ah forgot, have a peaceful trip!

Reactions: TheRaul95
TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Student
Apr 25, 2020
Same here when the "time" comes, only SN...

M

mr.Switchblade

Jun 20, 2020
I have heard one story about death of whole family. Whey was poor drunkards. One day they found bag of salt somewhere. Well they thought it was salt. Potatoes + salt + vodka = they found dead laying around a table.

Reactions: Saed and TheRaul95
Disintegration

Disintegration

Life is a terminal sexually transmitted disease.
Sep 28, 2019
Not really we are all different if you throw up there is a good chance of failure I have read a few accounts of people ctb by ingesting SN without any preparation, I hope you find peace.

Cheers

Geo
People are successful after vomiting quite often.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
People are successful after vomiting quite often.

When you say quite often do you mean the SS reports as they usually follow Stan's regime with meds and have FASTED so there stomach is empty and stop drinking 2 hours prior, I haven't seen any reports of non FASTING but there are cases of accidental poisoning with SN and they CTB so tbh i am unsure of the outcome.

I'm not really sure if this is genuine when you have all the SN information available to you and you ignore the simplest rule to FAST prior to drinking SN, it doesn't make sense.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: Saed, autumnal and Soul
Disintegration

Disintegration

Life is a terminal sexually transmitted disease.
Sep 28, 2019
When you say quite often do you mean the SS reports as they usually follow Stan's regime with meds and have FASTED so there stomach is empty and stop drinking 2 hours prior, I haven't seen any reports of non FASTING but there are cases of accidental poisoning with SN and they CTB so tbh i am unsure of the outcome.

I'm not really sure if this is genuine when you have all the SN information available to you and you ignore the simplest rule to FAST prior to drinking SN, it doesn't make sense.

Cheers

Geo
Right.... you have to follow the regime. Sometimes it doesn't really take that much SN in your system to kill you. People vomit but there is still enough to do the job, so I've read.

Reactions: autumnal
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Right.... you have to follow the regime. Sometimes it doesn't really take that much SN in your system to kill you. People vomit but there is still enough to do the job, so I've read.

The reports on SS followed Stan's guide and fasted, some have vomited and CTB but if you vomit with a full stomach I'm not sure if any will be digested, The OP is back so I wonder how it went.

Cheers

Geo

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
You've been a member for 2 1/2 months. You've posted a lot. From the title, you clearly have read about the method, so I think there's a good chance you already know all this stuff. Agreed with the other member who commented all other meds are for comfort. Only SN and water in the correct measurements are necessary. But if you want to take a chance on SN without fasting, it's your body, do what you want.

Are you sincerely asking, or are you just winding people up? Because four hours after you posted this, you posted a thread asking what kind of brain damage you may have from repeatedly attempting partial.

Last edited:
Reactions: I’mDone, Shakespear's Brother, Lorntroubles and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
i Like to keep things simple . 1. fast at least 8 hours. 2. 30 mg Metoclopramide . 3. 45 minutes after Meto: I'll take 25 grams SN in 60 ML water. That's all i would need for the SN method imo for me.

But everyone should do their own research and make up their own mind as to what to do.

I believe in the law of simplicity and the law of complexity. It states that each additional step added to a process increases the complexity by factor or the number of steps squared. So if you do 3 steps to a procedure the complexity will not be 3x more complicated but 9 times more complicated and hence that much more difficult to achieve success.(3 squared is 9 ) .

Good advice but to late they are doing hanging now, lol

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-i-get-by-trying-hanging-several-times.41268/

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: autumnal
D

Deathwithdignity

Apr 17, 2020
What is SN? I have read that a tiny amount of Fentanyl can end life - like 4 mg. Thinking the dark web is the only place I can get some and am concerned about scammers. Any ideas? I am not suicidal but would like to have a end of life drug in the case of an incurable illness or accident.

I read here that one should read the reviews of sellers to determine legitimacy. The dark web so far confuses me.

-Revel

Reactions: Tiredsotired
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
What is SN? I have read that a tiny amount of Fentanyl can end life - like 4 mg. Thinking the dark web is the only place I can get some and am concerned about scammers. Any ideas? I am not suicidal but would like to have a end of life drug in the case of an incurable illness or accident.

I read here that one should read the reviews of sellers to determine legitimacy. The dark web so far confuses me.

-Revel
Why are you hijacking someone else's thread? 4 mg of Fentanyl in order to die? I highly doubt it.

Fentanyl patches on the whole body on the other hand.. Yeah, that'll kill you.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
[...]
Fentanyl patches on the whole body on the other hand.. Yeah, that'll kill you.

Yeah, why not go the full Goldfinger with that shit :))

iu

Reactions: TJuk, mr.Switchblade and Jumper Geo