P

Prathibha

Oct 27, 2020
Y these things happened to me?? What have I done ?? Why my life have to end with ctb ?? Am I not deserve to b like every other girl around me ?? Y my mom left me Nd y vishu left me ?? Y I don't have anyone to care ?? Y my other family members dint help me Nd Amma when we r in pain nd need ?? Y am I become like this ?? What if I survive ??

I have only questions but not answers... All I can say that I accepted my fate nd I accepted the truth..but it hurts me very badly nd this pain is so unimaginable Nd unbearable..may b I meant to die Nd cry...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Opichi, daddy Phil :), woknows and 7 others
L

Loser47

Student
Jan 14, 2021
Whatever bad things has happened to you, please know that you didn't deserve any of that. Life is one sick joke, there's no fairness.
I don't know what's your situation, I don't know what it feels like not having your own family care for you, neither I will say things will be better, because such is life. All I will say if you need someone to talk to, I'm here. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: daddy Phil :), whywere, Prathibha and 1 other person
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
I read in Hermetics that on the path of rebirth, the spirit goes through a cycle of suffering in order to ascend. Perhaps this is part of your cycle of suffering. This too shall pass

Reactions: Prathibha
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I read in Hermetics that on the path of rebirth, the spirit goes through a cycle of suffering in order to ascend. Perhaps this is part of your cycle of suffering. This too shall pass
Then I hope that the past five years of my life counts as my cycle of suffering, because if I'm in for anymore on the other side, then what's the point in ctb?

• Love
Reactions: Toptock and Prathibha
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
It's a lengthy process. In my studies it's been found that the cycles are in the measures of millennia, not decades. This doesn't mean you'll continue to suffer after ctb, only that you may presently be experiencing this so you'll be better off in your next reincarnation. However, this isn't meant to be a statement of confirmation on any form of afterlife. I, much like the rest of the board, can only speculate.

Pain is hard coded in the universe, though. the point of ctb is to escape it. Nobody has any right to judge a being who wants to escape pain through self-destruction. You'll find your path, and you'll know what to do once you find it

Reactions: booray and Prathibha