S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I don't know why I don't deserve love when everybody gets it. I was meant to die alone with no one but my family worrying about me.

• Hugs
Reactions: daddy Phil :), Shotgunjohn, sadworld and 3 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Stop threatening people so well then maybe?
Satania smug
Tell us your situation OP in some detail I welly wannah help
why do you feel you deserve love anyway?

• Love
Reactions: daddy Phil :), algorithmoflife and sadworld
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Stop threatening people so well then maybe?
View attachment 52521
Tell us your situation OP in some detail I welly wannah help
why do you feel you deserve love anyway?
Why wouldnt I? Everyone I see when I go out seem happy together with his gf/wife while I'm all alone. As Eliot Rodgers once said It's not fair.

• Hugs
Reactions: daddy Phil :) and sadworld
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Why wouldnt I? Everyone I see when I go out seem happy together with his gf/wife while I'm all alone. As Eliot Rodgers once said It's not fair.
The universe does not owe anyone anything.
If your goal is a GF have you taken steps to increase your social standing so you can maybe get one? also a gf and bf wil not solve your problems trust me.
You are putting dare I say it (i hate this word) putting pussy on a pedestal.
How will a gf solve your problems?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
The universe does not owe anyone anything.
If your goal is a GF have you taken steps to increase your social standing so you can maybe get one? also a gf and bf wil not solve your problems trust me.
You are putting dare I say it (i hate this word) putting pussy on a pedestal.
How will a gf solve your problems?
Won't solve my problems but perhaps will give me a reason to stay alive for a while.

• Aww..
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I've been treated like dirt before when it comes to girls, but I don't know, I'm always trying to find someone to love.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
I've been treated like dirt before when it comes to girls, but I don't know, I'm always trying to find someone to love.
People have treated me like trash my entire life especially myself what a bitch I hate her.
Why don't we try to look further into why you feel the way you feel is it because you want a gf? ok then let us ask why that is and if we keep asking honestly we may get somewhere.

It could be anything- you could be wanting to feel like you have some sense of self worth or maybe you are upset you do not conform to normalfags.
Being nagry and jealous will do nothing but breed hate and the problem with hate is that it cannot be enjoyed like tears.

Reactions: sadworld
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Welcome to losing the being alive game tbh. Some of us just don't get it sadly. Whether it be intelligence, looks, social skills, physical fitness or otherwise there are gonna be people with and without certain traits, and we're just unlucky enough to not have ones that allow us to find partners. I don't really see it as that big of a deal, it's just how it is.

Reactions: StringPuppet and hoping to lose hope
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Nice people often don't win in either love or life.
It isn't fair. Its a pity its like that.

Reactions: justsad&done and peacechoice
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
You are right, I'm jealous. I get really frustrated when I see a couple on the street, that's why I avoid getting outta home.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
You are right, I'm jealous. I get really frustrated when I see a couple on the street, that's why I avoid getting outta home.
Do you try to talk to girls at all?
Eggu accepted defeat could always be like him might help.

StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
Unfortunately I don't think love is gained based on who deserves it or not. You'll need several other qualities to get you ahead in the game, and most people who don't have those qualities are left with nothing. It sounds animalistic but that's exactly what we are

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Normal people generally get whatever they want regardlesss of what it is.

Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020

I mean, maybe not quoting mass shooters might be a start...
Would certainly put me off someone if I thought they idolised Elliot Rodgers of all people.

Reactions: Nyxtus
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
I believe girls care about anything but me, I mean, I have money, I'm a good looking man(that's what my friends told me) and yet I get nothing but contempt.
If you have money and you are good looking it is your personality the same as it was for the supreme gentleman.
I'm confused who's Eggu
@cryptic__egg

Reactions: StringPuppet
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Maybe I'm like him.
Lets imagine for a moment you are and I am not judging him for his actions.
He had a personality disorder- NPD- he was attractive trust me!
Try to work on who you are and how you act and I know a lot of sillly girls chase mean guys but those guys are excitingin some way or good socially plus manipulative.
Try try try oki =)

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Being nice all the time can come across as fake. Also when your nice all the time you miss opportunity and stuff. Tbh I have no interest in relationships bc I'm suffering so much. Got to focus on myself first and stuff. But ima ctb prob so oh well to relationships