• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sylveon

Sylveon

Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
I couldn't do it; I had it wrapped around my neck, and all I needed was to step off, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. This is how I always imagined it to go, and I messed it up, and the worst part is that I don't even feel anything; I feel so desensitised to the thought of dying that all this feels strangely normal; I've felt worse cutting myself; I hate it; I don't wish to be this apathetic; why can't I be normal even now?

It only makes sense that I'm merely faking it all. I know people will tell me that I'm not, but I know this is what the truth is after all.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Saturn_, 10minutesremaining, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
SI is really hard to overcome no matter how much you want to die . It doesn't make you a faker .

yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
I don't believe so; there's no reason I should have even been here to begin with, yet here I am.
This forum isn't just for people who end up going through with it; it's for anyone who's struggling in life and considers putting an early end to it. You have no reason to feel like a fraud or a faker.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon, Forever Sleep and timetodie24
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
I don't believe so; there's no reason I should have even been here to begin with, yet here I am.
The majority of ctb attempts fail , if didn't then a lot less people turning to this site . Fake would not even being suicidal at all and coming on here pretending you are. Which if you tried plan you clearly aren't faking like that. There's a whole spectrum suicidal from fleeting thoughts to successful ctb , no matter where you sit on it , it's not fake and is awful way to feel no matter where

I know i can't convince whatever you believe. But i don't think you're fake

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon and Forever Sleep