emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
my mom isn't proud of me for anything. i'm late to school every day, i'm failing almost all of my classes, i don't have any talents. i spend all of my time in my room. i'm just a burden to everyone around me.

the only thing i'm even decent at is fucking project sekai. let's see how far that'll get me in the real world

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Blahhh, Forever Sleep, bloberta and 1 other person
onceinthefuturewas

onceinthefuturewas

Apr 13, 2023
I mean, you can be a streamer and earn cash that way.
Even if your mother isn't proud of you for anything, if you can do something like that, at least some people will like you.
Lots of CEOs and stuff didn't go to uni anyway.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
I mean, you can be a streamer and earn cash that way.
Even if your mother isn't proud of you for anything, if you can do something like that, at least some people will like you.
Lots of CEOs and stuff didn't go to uni anywa
i wish i could be a streamer. if i was entertaining, maybe. but i'm not unfortunately

milk is sweet

milk is sweet

emily <3
Apr 11, 2023
my mom isn't proud of me for anything. i'm late to school every day, i'm failing almost all of my classes, i don't have any talents. i spend all of my time in my room. i'm just a burden to everyone around me.

the only thing i'm even decent at is fucking project sekai. let's see how far that'll get me in the real world
maybe go for any hobby, if you like writing, or something, or maybe do work from home internship or job, which just require basic computer skills only.

Reactions: onceinthefuturewas