• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
I saw a video of an 11 year old girl who hanged her self and streamed it. She has exponentially more courage than me, a coward who can't even muster the courage to buy N and use it. I guess some people have the ability to end their lives and some don't. I might be in the second group.

Reactions: dhk96, TheGoodGuy and Alchemist
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Ctb is no easy task. If it was, everyone would be doing it. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Reactions: Donewitheverything and TAW122
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I agree with @Empty Smile, CTB'ing is one of the most difficult, if not the most difficult tasks a human being can face. Overcoming SI, being familiar with the methods' reliability, and planning carefully to avoid detection as well as being rescued/intervened, and more. It's not easy, even for those with reliable methods such as firearms, EB (exit bag), or N.

Reactions: Donewitheverything, Empty Smile and Bedlamb
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
younger people act more easily actually on instict because the prefrontal cortex of emotions and intelligence isnt well developed like yours is

Reactions: Donewitheverything and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I saw a video of an 11 year old girl who hanged her self and streamed it. She has exponentially more courage than me, a coward who can't even muster the courage to buy N and use it. I guess some people have the ability to end their lives and some don't. I might be in the second group.
Can you post the link maybe put it in a spoiler.

But I hear you I have seen several times in the news the last 6 month about kids or pre-teens killing themselves yet I am still here.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
i remember readin about a guy in UK high school who had everything, total chad: lots of friends gf and good looks, sports guy.
he commited suicide a year ago after a falling out with gf, only like 18 yo. And here I am, since 11 lonely af and still suffering for years in comparison to him.

Reactions: Escaper Boy