LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
I'm a complete and utter wreck right now

This entire day has been full of panic, stress and all other shit.
Most of you probably won't understand the details, but I had to deal with my team's bullshit again because my co-leader just disappeared, and it was complete and utter chaos, I got extremely overloaded. It also got my absence in school into my head which stresses me out even more and making me feel like a complete failure of a person.
But for the first time in years, I even came close to crying. I don't know if that's a good thing or not tho.

The panic has not faded, and all I've had in my mind since is suicide.
Atleast I have this place to take my mind off everything a bit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, stupidugly, Laivirt and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It does sound really tiring being trapped in that situation, there certainly does seem to be no real relief from the endless suffering that this life brings. But anyway, best wishes.

feels_like_rain

feels_like_rain

Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
Sep 29, 2021
I hope your day gets better šŸ’œ i'm so glad we have this place as an escape.

stupidugly

stupidugly

Walkin' the Line
Feb 6, 2023
Hope you the next days get better, sucks to hear that you have all that load dumped onto you like that. If the co-leader shows up again, hopefully you could talk to him about whats going on.

LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
Hope you the next days get better, sucks to hear that you have all that load dumped onto you like that. If the co-leader shows up again, hopefully you could talk to him about whats going on.
Thankfully everything turned out alright, he showed up at the last minute although the match never happened due to the enemy not showing up
Admins haven't answered yet tho, lazy ass admins I'm telling you. They always take eons to answer to tickets, even on official match days.

Got some good rest, slept for like 11-12 hours and feeling a bit better thankfully

• Love
Reactions: crypt and stupidugly