• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I don't even think I can consider myself human. If there was any Justice or order in this world I would've been killed long ago; I almost did and I wish I did. All of this horseshit could've been avoided if I died before. I feel sorry for everyone in my life, that I am the way I am. I don't think there's any hope for me. All of this for what? I just want to cry.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, sserafim, WonderingSoul and 5 others
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I'm big failure. And a magnet for failure.
So, I understand you.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Many people fail in life. It is not easy to cope with society´s tough demands on education and jobs. Humans belong in nature, not in society and no human is made to live in Europe. We are tropical creatures originating in Africa.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature and sserafim
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
It's like a page out of my journal…😪

Society makes it easy to feel like and be a failure yet difficult to be content with one's self and successful in this life.

Reactions: sserafim and TheGoodGuy
L

letmeoutofthis

Feb 5, 2024
I ruied my health, my body completely, It cant get worse already im at the point i wanna fall asleep forever

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
I have accomplished some great things academically and financially, but my mental health issues got to the point that I ended up making irreversible damage to myself and others around me. These days, I am afraid to go to sleep, I am afraid to wake up. Tried all sorts of techniques to handle depression but I guess it's too late this time around.