dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Aug 24, 2024
I'm so jealous of anyone that has the guts to cbt. I want to die so badly. My major depressive disorder has me practically bedridden and non functional. I have no will to live but currently lack the courage to cbt. I pray every night that I don't see another day. Mental illness is brutal. Wishing you all peace and love.

• Hugs
Reactions: CantDoIt, pthnrdnojvsc, memoriesofyesterday and 8 others
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
I completely understand how you feel. My own mother ended her life back in 2017 at the age of 61, I admire her courage and wish I could find it in me to end my suffering asap

• Hugs
Reactions: CantDoIt, pthnrdnojvsc, CTB Dream and 1 other person
thenorthern

thenorthern

Student
Sep 19, 2024
I get sick thinking about drinking my SN. It is unfortunate.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, dust-in-the-wind and landslide2
dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Aug 24, 2024
I completely understand how you feel. My own mother ended her life back in 2017 at the age of 61, I admire her courage and wish I could find it in me to end my suffering asap
I'm a 55f did she suffer from depression?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, davidtorez and Kali_Yuga13
S

SpeckofDust

Jul 16, 2024
I totally get it! I was supposed to CBT this morning, but I didn't. I spend 90% of my days lying on the couch or in bed. Depression and chronic pain are sapping all energy and interest. I am going to try again for next Monday morning.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, CTB Dream and davidtorez
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
I'm in the same club. I ordered SN a short while ago, will see what comes of it. My MDD ultimately took everything from me.

• Hugs
Reactions: mmvielm, CTB Dream and davidtorez
dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Aug 24, 2024
I'm in the same club. I ordered SN a short while ago, will see what comes of it. My MDD ultimately took everything from me.
I'm so sorry. MMD has taken all from me as well. No one understands.
I totally get it! I was supposed to CBT this morning, but I didn't. I spend 90% of my days lying on the couch or in bed. Depression and chronic pain are sapping all energy and interest. I am going to try again for next Monday morning.
I'm so sorry you suffer as well. I wish you be best.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and SpeckofDust
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also just wish to be free from all the suffering in this cruel, painful existence, I just hope to never exist again, I'm always wishing to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep. I certainly get it's so dreadful, torturous and tiring feeling trapped here, but anyway I hope that you find peace.