W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
I am a burden and useless in society.

This is fact.

My boyfriend tried to argue this, and it was pathetic when he tried but couldn't come up with any factual reasons to refute my assertion. I almost laughed that sick sad laughter...

Eventually i just shut up- because people are generally distressed my my "pessimistic" viewpoint.

I told the same thing to a friend and he didn't even try to refute it. Which proves my point, imo.

It sucks to be absolutely worthless.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Cursed4ever, ecmnesia, LastWhisper and 1 other person
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
is it really good to be useful in such a sick perverted society? as of now, society imposed on us an specific right way to behave and live. we are supposed to be productive and that's what defines our value.

i don't know you, but maybe, you are just looking at the matter through the wrong lenses. it might be that you are just not "useful" on specific things, but on the other hand it could be that you are good for other ones and you just haven't figured them out yet.

maybe you should start questioning what being useful actually means. it could be that you are judging yourself based on inappropriate patterns, i mean, the "usefulness" of an artist is completely different from the "usefulness" of an engineer.

you are worthy and you are enough. it should not be expected of you to fit in others people pattern. you are an entire universe of your own

wish you the best.